GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My birthday 'Party'"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 15/11/03 at 23:05
"slightlyshortertagl"
I typed this up for an MSN Group I have running with some friends, so it might include referances and joke which you don't understand;

Yup, 2 weeks later I did something with some mates;

Basic timetable for the evening

Shisha
Theatre
Dinner
Back to Niddles'

Shisha
My first experience of Shisha in the UK and t'was OK. I loved the whole atmosphere but the actualy baccy on the shisha was rather bad. Not bad, crap. I still have a bad throat.

Theatre
Stomp Rules. Stomp does actually rule above all other Musicals in the world. It's undescribable. Just see it.

Dinner
Dinner at the ever-so-hip Rock Garden restaurant in Covent Garden rocked. Muchly. 7 friends singing Happy Birthday to you was nice, especially when you're surrounded by 4+ waiters/waitresses also singing. I rock.

Back to Niddles'
Get home at 0100 after a trek from Central London to Ealing by Tube. By now we'd shed two of the group since there wasn't enough room in m house for everyone, and my mum would have gone apeshit if I brought back more than 4 people for sleep.

T'was at this point at which the evening started. 5 Veerry tired 16 year old guys sit in a room hardly bigger than 2m x 4m (my eerr 'Playroom') watching La Haine. During La Haine, people started pushing past the sleep barrier (The time at which you stop fealing tired and instead are stupidly hyper), so we started playing various mindless games on my XBox and listening to unhealthily loud Drum and Bass on my newly-bought 440W Speakers. By about 5:45am (Sunrise - Fasting starts for Saturday) I get something to eat and we all sit around the TV watching MIB2. EVERYONE falls asleep. I am sleeping on the floor, next to the TV William's sleeping next to me (:-P). In a space about 1.5m wide. Seb's on the Sofa (little wonker :-P) and Sam's sleeping next to Sofa and next to feet. Nikolai, on the other hand, slept on the floor in my room, 'coz he went to bed early (4am), under the assumption everyone would be sleeping in my room. We didn't.s

(Sleeping Arrangements are available at http://www.btinternet.com/~midalaljuzi/Sleep.bmp).

By 11 everyone was up and awake. Enough time for a round of 4-Player 50 frag Halo before everyone left.

It rocked. Muchly.
Sun 16/11/03 at 18:55
Regular
"SOUP!"
My "boys nights out" usually include lager, cigars and gambling. I've hit 30 before 18.
Sun 16/11/03 at 18:51
"slightlyshortertagl"
Boys night out...

:-P
Sun 16/11/03 at 18:50
Regular
"SOUP!"
For the lesser intelectually inclined of you, it was a joke.
Sun 16/11/03 at 18:49
Regular
"SOUP!"
gamezfreak wrote:
> ARE YOU GAY?!?!!111111!

NO, IT WAS JUST ONCE!

Oh, you were talking to Niddle.

Nevermind...

*mumbles*
Sun 16/11/03 at 18:47
Regular
So er no alcohol?

No "ladeez"?

ARE YOU GAY?!?!!111111!

(Next week - HHAT discovers a whole new light)

Oh and glad you had fun mate - Sounded like a laugh :)
Sun 16/11/03 at 18:12
Regular
"SOUP!"
Happy, immensely related, birthday. It was really entertaining, strangely enough, to read that! Oh, and 'muchly' is my word!
Sun 16/11/03 at 17:58
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Icarus wrote:
> Lindgren wrote:
>
> You can only take 5 steps with it in your hand. Anyways, the other
> team would cut you down before you got anywhere near the goal!
>
> Oh so they can rugby tackle each other? Mmm I must watch a game
> someday...

Can't rugby tackle. But when you've been playing long enough you'll know exactly how to take out someone and get away with it.
Sun 16/11/03 at 17:06
Regular
"'come on england'!!"
Happy birthday to u, Happy birthday to u, Happy birthday dear Hallo, Happy Birthday to u!!!
Hip Hip HORRAY!
Hip Hip HORRAY!
Hip Hip HORRAY!
Sun 16/11/03 at 16:09
"Mimmargh!"
Icarus wrote:
> SO IB, how come you're back?

He was rescued by a plane from Germany where he was held in jail in a Great Escapesque like adventure involving Mr Snuggly, Fuhrer Belldandy, two sticks of dynamite and a fat guy with jelly beans.
Sun 16/11/03 at 14:34
SO IB, how come you're back?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.