GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"600 Quid To MEEEEEEEEEEE"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 15/11/03 at 17:54
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
THank you Faddy.
Thank you Fletcher.
Thank you Berti.
Thank you Ladbrokes.

I'm rather happy at the moment.
What a superb bloody game. People keep saying Holland were crap. No no no. Scotland were brilliant. Holland were fairly good, but we outclassed them in all ranks.
We closed down their strike force.
We ripped apart their defence.
AAAahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

I love Berti.
Sun 16/11/03 at 15:04
Regular
well, if you fancy them, the scots are 4/1 to get a draw and 17/2 to get a win in holland.

If the stats of the first leg are anything to go by, holland will have over/around 30 shots in the game and should score at least a couple.
Sun 16/11/03 at 13:41
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Nice one Azul.

My bets went down with Holland and Norwich losing. Put £2 on a accumaltor of 9 teams.

Can't wait til next week, as I've got a few teams ready.

Holland looked very poor, especially Davids who I thought would of put Scotland under alot of pressure.

If Holland are to come back, then they will need to start with Seedorf. I thought Seedorf done well when he come on and thought Stam had a great game.

Naysmith looked very sharp in defence and think Miller looked alright when he came on.

Latvia also beat the Turks.

=D
Sat 15/11/03 at 22:55
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
AJ's right, Holland were indeed crap and have been for quite a while now, they look out of sorts and there's no balance or rytham in their play whatsoever, Seedorf finishing at times was awful and there was hardly any creativity from their midfield.

However, as I thought, Scotland took full advantage of this and weldone to them, great defending at times and a great worked goal. If Holland are to qualify they need to sort themselves out considerably but if Scotland put in a similar performance in Amsterdam then they are good enough to get a draw in Amsterdam.

Quick word on Daz Fletcher, great bit of trickery to set up Mcfadden for the goal and a decent finish - those two are definalty great prospects for the future.
Sat 15/11/03 at 21:57
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Don or†ega wrote:
> Holland should do em in da arena.

No chance.

And no matter what you say, Azul, Holland WERE crap.
Sat 15/11/03 at 20:35
Regular
Holland should do em in da arena.

How much did you put on?
Sat 15/11/03 at 20:13
Regular
"es argh"
Bane wrote:
> I'm sure you loved Berti back when you drew with the Faroe Isles...

That, sir, was a fantastic result for Scotland...
Sat 15/11/03 at 18:49
Regular
"Taste My Pain"
I'm sure you loved Berti back when you drew with the Faroe Isles...
Sat 15/11/03 at 18:43
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
What a stupid thing to say. He's just happy that the Scots managed to scrape a win.

Although the goal was a mark of genius.
Sat 15/11/03 at 18:19
"LOLLERSKATES!"
i hope your not a homo. i like berti, dont love 'im!
Sat 15/11/03 at 18:18
"LOLLERSKATES!"
and £32o quid to meeeeeeeeeeeeee

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.