GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Medal of honor rising sun."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 15/11/03 at 11:58
Regular
"Indeed"
Who thinks this game loks good? I don't think there will be much change. But i'll end up getting it anyway. Who else will?
Sat 15/11/03 at 14:21
Regular
"A man with a stick"
The Medal of Honor games rarely change in overall design, and judging by the 6.4 score it got at gamespot, this one hasn't done much different either.

But, Pacific assault on the PC is looking top notch. It's already got a few new ideas thrown in and the graphics certainly are allot better, jungle environments actually look like jungles rather than long corridors surrounded by impassible trees. Either way, Medal of Honor is pretty guff when compared to Call of Duty, the best World War 2 game around.
Sat 15/11/03 at 12:29
Regular
"SOUP!"
I agree muchly
Sat 15/11/03 at 12:23
Regular
"gsybe you!"
The graphics are cack. Not totaly ugly, just pretty damn poor.

It is quite a good game, but it just has an air of, well, badness about some of it. Levels like Arnhem Nights and D-Day save it from total rubbishness. Because they rock.
Sat 15/11/03 at 12:21
Regular
"SOUP!"
Cyclone wrote:
> MOH:F is ridiculous.

> Some great levels (D-Day, Arnhem) spoiled by rubbish controls, cack
> graphics and some really boring levels (That one in a Dutch
> village).
>
> Not all that special, not all that bad.
>
> Rising Sun is certainly not on my list.

The Arnhem Nights is a great level, the best in the game. The village level is a pile of toss I agree and the controls were somewhat awkward but the graphics are not bad and the gameplay is great.
Sat 15/11/03 at 12:13
Regular
"Indeed"
I just hope you get to keep the rifle all the way through on this one. It's my favourite gun on the game.
Sat 15/11/03 at 12:11
Regular
"gsybe you!"
MOH:F is ridiculous.

Some great levels (D-Day, Arnhem) spoiled by rubbish controls, cack graphics and some really boring levels (That one in a Dutch village).

Not all that special, not all that bad.

Rising Sun is certainly not on my list.
Sat 15/11/03 at 12:05
Regular
"SOUP!"
I think the game looks great, I have a 10 min preview I got free with PSw magazine, the graphics arent a greal deal better than Frontline but the gameplay looks good and the levels sound very promising. I really did love Frontline and I will almost certainly be getting this game too.
Sat 15/11/03 at 11:58
Regular
"Indeed"
Who thinks this game loks good? I don't think there will be much change. But i'll end up getting it anyway. Who else will?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.