GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Wow"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 14/11/03 at 21:52
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Special Cup tracks in Mario Kart: Double Dash!! are just so fantastic.

They're like something out of F-Zero GX, especially Wario Colliseum (sp?) and Rainbow Road.

But DK Island is still the best track so far.

This game = the mutt's. w00t.
Fri 14/11/03 at 21:52
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Special Cup tracks in Mario Kart: Double Dash!! are just so fantastic.

They're like something out of F-Zero GX, especially Wario Colliseum (sp?) and Rainbow Road.

But DK Island is still the best track so far.

This game = the mutt's. w00t.
Fri 14/11/03 at 21:57
Regular
"rooooooooooooney"
Do you have to win all golds in 150cc to unlock the Special cup? So far I've only won all golds in 50cc and silvers in 100cc.
Fri 14/11/03 at 21:57
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Oh, and I played 8-player MK tonight.

It got a bit congested in my room downstairs, but it was worth it. Sooo muuuuuuch fuuuuun.
Fri 14/11/03 at 21:58
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
ThisIsAFunnyName wrote:
> Do you have to win all golds in 150cc to unlock the Special cup? So
> far I've only won all golds in 50cc and silvers in 100cc.

Golds on all 100cc.
Fri 14/11/03 at 22:42
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Best track = Daisy cruise.

DK is a close second, with the wario one being third
Sat 15/11/03 at 01:01
Regular
Daisy's cruise is indeed a laugh.
Sun 16/11/03 at 14:20
Regular
"Touched!"
AfroJoe wrote:
> Oh, and I played 8-player MK tonight.
>
> It got a bit congested in my room downstairs, but it was worth it.
> Sooo muuuuuuch fuuuuun.

Where did u get the lan adapter from?! lol i really want one but nowhere has them in stock!
Sun 16/11/03 at 14:36
"Uzi Lover"
My favourite tracks would have to be (none of them are really amazing) DK Mountain and Dino Dino Jungle.

Worse is Dry Dry Desert. Stupid name, most deserts are dry dry. What next? Wet Wet Sea?!?

When I first saw Baby Park I thought "Oh dear god" but then I realised the fun in going round in a circle and the mayhem.
Sun 16/11/03 at 14:38
Regular
"Touched!"
Baby park is so funny, I was just playing on it a minute ago, i won the race but somehow i avoided one of warios bombs, narrowly missed me and took out 1st and 2nd place allowing me to win, there is also no better feeling than i had last night when i fired a red shell at the comp, they stopped dead on the line and i took 1st place :D
Sun 16/11/03 at 14:46
"Uzi Lover"
My wining combination is Diddy Kong and Toad in Toad's kart.

Normally I'm ahead so Diddy stands at the back lobbing his Special Bananas so I get further ahead. If I'm behind, just stick Toad in front and get his special weapon and start boasting ahead.

And being in a Kart gives it that old Mario Kart feel.

I'm combining the best of Mario Kart with Diddy Kong Racing here. A wining combination!

Let's hear yours, shoot...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.