GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How much?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 14/11/03 at 00:10
Regular
"One Of A Kind"
Hi just wondered how much it would cost to have my laptop fixed all that is wrong is the power button has moved out of place and it wont turn on even when normally i can turn it on with a screwdriver

many thanks
Sat 15/11/03 at 10:46
Regular
"cachoo"
Ahh, I had that 'almost' same problem with my old laptop, something else moved out of place - the hole in which the battery charger goes in - and it was supposed to cost roughly £70. But didn't end up getting it fixed, traded it in for a new one!
Fri 14/11/03 at 18:32
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Can you contact the original manufacturers?
Fri 14/11/03 at 12:45
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
look in the micromart mag, lots of laptop repairers listed in there. Or search google and phone a couple people to try and find out cost.
Fri 14/11/03 at 10:23
"Are you sure?"
Hello - Please use a more descriptive subject title on your future posts - this will help all who use this forum. How about "Laptop repairs?" - this will allow people including yourself to refer back to this item in the future. Thanks.
Mod!
Fri 14/11/03 at 00:10
Regular
"One Of A Kind"
Hi just wondered how much it would cost to have my laptop fixed all that is wrong is the power button has moved out of place and it wont turn on even when normally i can turn it on with a screwdriver

many thanks

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.