GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"True Crime: Streets of LA"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 13/11/03 at 18:45
Regular
Is it any good? I like GTA3 and GTA:Vice City, but I don't know if True Crime is really worth buying or not. I would either buy it on PS2 or Gamecube if I bought it.
Thu 13/11/03 at 19:24
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
I never much like the GTA games.
Thu 13/11/03 at 18:52
"LOLLERSKATES!"
this game is top quality. everything about it i brilliant. the l.a. idea is a fresh and the rang of weapons missons, and in yer face action is explosive. great fun. however, not up there with gta.
Thu 13/11/03 at 18:49
Regular
"Do you like haggis?"
I think this game is brilliant , I rented if for XBOX though
Thu 13/11/03 at 18:47
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Why don't you try renting it to get some idea what it is like for yourself? Thats a good way to judge if you'll like it or not.
Thu 13/11/03 at 18:46
No, but I'm sure you would find many other reasons to buy your consoles.
Thu 13/11/03 at 18:45
Regular
Is it any good? I like GTA3 and GTA:Vice City, but I don't know if True Crime is really worth buying or not. I would either buy it on PS2 or Gamecube if I bought it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.