GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Swimming."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 13/11/03 at 18:43
Regular
"Va Va Voom"
I usually go swimming when I get some free time, I'm no olympist but I am rather good, I usually end up going about once a week. So I went this afternoon after I finished work, changed into my swimsuit and got into the water and started swimming a few slow warm-up laps. After a while I realised this guy was sort of following me in the pool, however I was unsure so I decided to test the water, as it were.

I stopped at one end of the pool for ages to see if he would carry on swimming. He didnt. I began swimming again and within a few seconds we followed me again down the lane. I tried waiting and stuff a few times but I was pretty sure he was following me.

Anyway I ignored him and swam a bit more and got out when I was adequitely excercised and went to change. I showered and dressed and thought nothing more of it until I left the changing rooms and he was standing outside the door. I began walking through the leisure centre and he followed me again, by this point it was pretty shaken up and my heart was pounding like a drum in my chest. I left the leisure centre and moved into the carpark to make my way to my car, I glanced over my shoulder and he was still there, striding after me. I began running to my car, I pressed the automatic unlock button on my keys, threw my door open and slammed it quickly.

Once I was in the safety of my car I looked around the carpark to see nobody at all. It was absolutely empty. No strange looking guy following me, no passers by, nothing.
Thu 13/11/03 at 21:35
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
That's a dark tale. In broad daylight as well...shocking stuff. Bloody freakish weirdos. You just can't avoid them these days. Just the other day, I was waiting at the platform to get on a train and a strange looking bloke started running at breakneck speed up the platform. The train hadn't even arrived yet - it wouldn't be there for another 5 minutes and he stood right at the front of the platform where the beginning of the train would turn up. The train eventually pulled up and he leapt inside and sat on the seat right behind the drivers door. I didn't think much of it (it's just random deviant behaviour, surely?) until the next morning. At the same time, i was waiting for the same train but I'd gone towards the front of the train and, without even thinking about it, I stood towards the front of where the train would pull in. The same bloke ran up (i could hear him from quite a distance away) and stood RIGHT NEXT TO ME. Even though there was loads of free space on the platform. I glanced at him nervously (he was closer to me than someone queueing up at a bar in a club) and moved away a bit. He stayed where he was and then when the train came in, I saw there was someone sitting where he usually sits. So instead of sitting elsewhere (there were loads of free seats) he waited for the next train, muttering to himself and shaking his head!

What a freakish imbecile.
Thu 13/11/03 at 21:20
Regular
a can of mace always goes down a storm.
I suggest the permanently eye damaging variety.
Thu 13/11/03 at 20:11
"slightlyshortertagl"
Sorry
Thu 13/11/03 at 20:08
Regular
"Light of the world"
O dear, Its just as well you took your car really isnt it!

That sort of thing is freaky, I had a man try follow me back on a bus before. Feckin scary - he was a wacko

Glad your safe
Thu 13/11/03 at 19:19
"Mimmargh!"
thedjgerroid!!! wrote:
> I wouldn't mind being rapped.

Beat me too it.
Thu 13/11/03 at 19:18
thedjgerroid!!! wrote:
> I wouldn't mind being rapped.

Um, riiight.
Thu 13/11/03 at 19:16
Regular
"Va Va Voom"
Hmm.
Thu 13/11/03 at 19:09
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Well it only means one of those things.
Thu 13/11/03 at 19:07
Regular
"Va Va Voom"
rapped as in "fast-speaking with a baseline"

or as in "sexually forced"
Thu 13/11/03 at 19:03
Regular
"Va Va Voom"
... erm

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.