GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What the fu...dge?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 13/11/03 at 17:23
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I have an application form to fill in for work experience at a local radio station but it asks me to write my "Student Profile" what the fu...dge is that? :S
Thu 13/11/03 at 17:23
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I have an application form to fill in for work experience at a local radio station but it asks me to write my "Student Profile" what the fu...dge is that? :S
Thu 13/11/03 at 17:30
Regular
What you do at school?
Thu 13/11/03 at 17:31
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I'd say it's stuff about yourself.

i did my work experience at Altrincham County Court... in Sale.

Strange.

Anyways, just try to enjoy your stay there...
Thu 13/11/03 at 17:59
Mattribute wrote:

> Anyways, just try to enjoy your stay there...

I came back after 3 days, i spent the 3 days being stuck on the end of a desk folding letters and putting them into envolopes, doing that for 3 days really pis*es you off.
I hated work experience, you will too.
Thu 13/11/03 at 18:08
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Here is the news, El Robin - that is what people do at work.
Thu 13/11/03 at 18:09
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
One Question in a job application:

Do you have any eye sight problems?
Male.

:D
Thu 13/11/03 at 18:29
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Lol sorry for your bad experience Robin but I think I'll lurveeeeee mine:D I amn't doing it with the school so I am choosing to do it there, I want to become a journalist whether it's radio or whatever so a radio station is a good place to gain experience and I have already been there once for a tour and it was great. I really hope I get a place :D
Thu 13/11/03 at 18:52
Regular
"Va Va Voom"
I did my work experience in an art and design studio, they were great. They let me muck in and be creative - mostly because they had nothing better to do though. I did some paperwork for them too but I got paid for it too! Things have probably changed since then though, it was about 8 years ago
Thu 13/11/03 at 18:59
Mattribute wrote:
> Here is the news, El Robin - that is what people do at work.

The lady said to me that she had been saving the letters for me to do when i come, normally this would only take about 10 minuets.
But as you were comming i thought it would give you something to do.

But when i left and went back to school, the school phoned them up (because i couldn't get through) and they said that i made a good choice of comming back because they were going to send me back any way because they had nothing for me to do next week.

There was only enough letters for 1 week.

SO in the real world people spend like 6 and a half hours posting letter?
Thu 13/11/03 at 19:00
Regular
"bit of a brain"
My Work Experience invited me back for 2 weeks in the summer holidays and payed me £700 to make some cartoons. Nice.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.