GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why i've changed name.."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 12/11/03 at 14:53
Regular
You can laugh at it all you want but people who weren't around 3 years ago won't know i started life in SR as lock N'load very funny heh heh, then i moved on to elitesniper, then sharpshooter for a bit and then eventually Sniper.

What some of you won't know is that I've had a bad history with a the name Sniper you can laugh like a bunch of immature gits some people are nowadays but i can't carry on using this name anymore, I once copied a review of Final Fantasy 9 i think and won until someone found out, I constantly moaned about not winning GAD (embarassingly childish!) and then I won a GAD through someone else's own writing which SR allowed even though they found out.

There's some other non related stuff with SR but i won't say anything about it here though i want to leave the burden of having this name from now on and i'm kind of bored of it amd alot of people use the name Sniper nowadays..to anyone i knew 3 years ago or 2 years sniper is not the same anymore!
Wed 12/11/03 at 14:53
Regular
You can laugh at it all you want but people who weren't around 3 years ago won't know i started life in SR as lock N'load very funny heh heh, then i moved on to elitesniper, then sharpshooter for a bit and then eventually Sniper.

What some of you won't know is that I've had a bad history with a the name Sniper you can laugh like a bunch of immature gits some people are nowadays but i can't carry on using this name anymore, I once copied a review of Final Fantasy 9 i think and won until someone found out, I constantly moaned about not winning GAD (embarassingly childish!) and then I won a GAD through someone else's own writing which SR allowed even though they found out.

There's some other non related stuff with SR but i won't say anything about it here though i want to leave the burden of having this name from now on and i'm kind of bored of it amd alot of people use the name Sniper nowadays..to anyone i knew 3 years ago or 2 years sniper is not the same anymore!
Wed 12/11/03 at 14:58
"Mimmargh!"
I never change my name. It would just annoy people.

I like your new name though, its kinda Djerroidish style, y'know, with a sort of retardish, mispronounciation slant on it.

Take it easy.
Wed 12/11/03 at 14:59
Regular
"Taste My Pain"
That's all well and good, but can't you think of anything better?
Wed 12/11/03 at 15:10
Regular
I'm sure the original post made sense in some kind of alternative universe, but around here we speak English.
Wed 12/11/03 at 15:45
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Did the person who suggested your new name to you have a stutter?
Wed 12/11/03 at 15:58
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Was it Arsene Wenger?

"I didn't S-S-See anything"

;)
Wed 12/11/03 at 15:59
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
What was wrong with silent scope?
Wed 12/11/03 at 16:01
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
It's not exactly a great game? :)
Wed 12/11/03 at 20:08
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Absolu† Neó wrote:
> Was it Arsene Wenger?
>
> "I didn't S-S-See anything"
>
> ;)

LOL
Wed 12/11/03 at 20:09
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Why i care =

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.