GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Saian Supa Crew"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 11/11/03 at 22:31
"slightlyshortertagl"
Anybody heard of this group of French Rappers?

Amazing. Well worth a listen whatever music you're into.

A couple of 'download' tracks (Only! Honest.) to sample their latest album - X-Raisons

Angela
An nom de quoi, au nom de qui
A demi nue

Ah yes, a limited knowledge of French might help :-D
Thu 13/11/03 at 21:16
"slightlyshortertagl"
I think that's the French version...

'Au nom de quoi' rules.
Thu 13/11/03 at 21:15
Regular
"relocated"
HálloHowArtThou wrote:
> 'Saian' with RZA isn't tooo good, check out those other tracks :-D

Hah! It's brilliant! You fool!

I've had the X-Raisons album for a while. My favourite track is the one with the vaguely Indian sample and the bassline that sounds like it's been nicked from a drum + bass tune circa 1995 (I'm not very good with track names) because it scares the crap out of people who haven't heard it before. There are better tunes but I like the effect of that one.

Yesterday I saw a different version of the album to the one I have. I've got the green 'international version'; this other one was yellow. What the bleeding hell is going on there?
Thu 13/11/03 at 20:03
"slightlyshortertagl"
They sound 10 times better on a 440 Watt speaker system

*strokes speakers*
Wed 12/11/03 at 14:31
Regular
"Selected"
better that than an imported slave (i guess)
Wed 12/11/03 at 12:59
Regular
"Taste My Pain"
Interestingly, although slightly off topic, I have a friend whose surname is Saiya. Saiya is of course the exact spelling ofthe race of super-humans in Dragon Ball. He went to Japan once and was treated like a God.
Wed 12/11/03 at 12:55
"slightlyshortertagl"
I think so.

Snuggly, you don't realise how much I hate you right now. I was going to one of their concerts in Sheperds Bush, only to realise I was on a school trip to Spain that day. :(

Gah.

'Saian' with RZA isn't tooo good, check out those other tracks :-D
Wed 12/11/03 at 12:26
Regular
"Taste My Pain"
Names after the Dragon Ball characters, no?
Wed 12/11/03 at 11:38
Regular
"relocated"
They're dead good. They did a track called Saian (good logical name) with Rza on his round the world collaborations album. Fantastic tune.
Tue 11/11/03 at 23:48
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Yup, saw them live last year. Pretty bloody good.
Tue 11/11/03 at 22:31
"slightlyshortertagl"
Anybody heard of this group of French Rappers?

Amazing. Well worth a listen whatever music you're into.

A couple of 'download' tracks (Only! Honest.) to sample their latest album - X-Raisons

Angela
An nom de quoi, au nom de qui
A demi nue

Ah yes, a limited knowledge of French might help :-D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.