GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Matrix Forum"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 11/11/03 at 21:53
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Apologies if there are any recent topics about this theme.

I'm sure most of you Matrix fans have seen the concluding film, what did you think of it?

Just talk all things Matrix. Personally, i think it's fantastic, the most thought provoking film of all time. However, the ending of the last film wasn't what i was expecting.
Tue 11/11/03 at 21:53
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Apologies if there are any recent topics about this theme.

I'm sure most of you Matrix fans have seen the concluding film, what did you think of it?

Just talk all things Matrix. Personally, i think it's fantastic, the most thought provoking film of all time. However, the ending of the last film wasn't what i was expecting.
Wed 12/11/03 at 00:47
Regular
I've already put the bread and butter of my comments about these films in someone elses thread, so I'll summarise :

Matrix = Great, really, really, great
Reloaded = Superb action scenes, story a little lacking, good overall
Revolutions = Much better than second despite lack of decent kung fu fights, decent end to the series
Sun 16/11/03 at 09:00
Regular
"grows in nasty plac"
i like da big hardware + the colourful lights

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.