GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Violence against foreign immigrants: acceptable?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 11/11/03 at 21:44
Regular
So, today and yesterday I had some interviews at medical schools, Monday I had Kings College in London and today I had Sheffield uni. I had one at birmingham about 2 weeks ago.

So, the woman who was hosting us told us that the decison is normally made within 2/3 weeks and you'll be sent a letter. She said its normally posted on the internet first.

So I just went on the ucas website and get this: I got accepted at birmingham, my first choice!

This is fantastic...and also I've got another interview at leics uni on this thursday, but it will be so much easier knowing that i've already got an offer.

From now on, your going to have a new Zeppo on these here streets, one who doesn't call people fat and uglyand who doesn't point out the stupidity. Its going to be Dr Zeppo!

Also: you've just gotta love the title I gave this topic. Magnificent.
Wed 12/11/03 at 14:49
"Mimmargh!"
Zeppo/daddo cool banned=Dr Zoidberg popular one.
Wed 12/11/03 at 14:37
Regular
"Selected"
that daddy cool guy got BHU-HANNED

haha.
Wed 12/11/03 at 13:40
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
* "coming to"
Wed 12/11/03 at 13:39
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
They're letting YOU into a University? What is this country coming too? *reminds self that self goes to a *University* Heh.
Wed 12/11/03 at 13:37
Regular
"cachoo"
Well Dr Daddeh Cool lasted long..
Wed 12/11/03 at 08:51
Regular
"Taste My Pain"
*makes tossing motion with hand*
Wed 12/11/03 at 08:41
"Mimmargh!"
I thought you said you were 13 years old?
Wed 12/11/03 at 08:41
"Mimmargh!"
I though you said you were 13 years old?
Wed 12/11/03 at 08:12
Regular
"Hallelujah"
HálloHowArtThou wrote:
> You have problems.

Thats all you needed to say.
Wed 12/11/03 at 00:18
Regular
what are you planning to study zeppo?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.