GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hello....desperation has driven me to this site......"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 11/11/03 at 16:34
Regular
"the town drunk"
Well howdy folks.......just found this forum today. I used to post on a rather brilliant Irish discussion board until the evil Net Admin people in my office blocked my access. Since then I have roamed the Net in lonely despair, hoping to find another site where I can waste my employers time and money with reckless abandon.
Tue 11/11/03 at 18:10
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
The book of Interview With A Vampire is far better.
Tue 11/11/03 at 17:24
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Crazy_Daisy wrote:
> On subject of vampires, has anyone seen "interview with the
> vampire" ?

Yes, i thought it was boring.
Tue 11/11/03 at 17:23
Regular
"Va Va Voom"
On subject of vampires, has anyone seen "interview with the vampire" ?

A friend recommended me it, I might get it for xmas.
Tue 11/11/03 at 17:20
Regular
"the town drunk"
Bane wrote:
> Ah, Preacher, have a you a vampire companion and the ability to speak
> "The Word"?

Ha ha !! No I don't but I do know what you're on about. Actually I took the name from the Clint Eastwood film Pale Rider, but a friend on the aforementioned Irish board turned me on the "Preacher" novels. They are definitely the business.

Heard rumours that a film was planned with Robert Carlyle as the aforementioned vampire. Don't think it's gone beyond the talking stage though.
Tue 11/11/03 at 17:08
Regular
"Taste My Pain"
Ah, Preacher, have a you a vampire companion and the ability to speak "The Word"?
Tue 11/11/03 at 17:06
Regular
"Va Va Voom"
Hey there, welcome to the forums.
Tue 11/11/03 at 16:52
Regular
"the town drunk"
Ooohh, a response. Thanks - I was starting to wonder why there was tumbleweed blowing across the road :D
Tue 11/11/03 at 16:46
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Well roam no more, for you have found the place of many places, wherein Life & Everything is discussed by a motley of similiar desperados.
Tue 11/11/03 at 16:34
Regular
"the town drunk"
Well howdy folks.......just found this forum today. I used to post on a rather brilliant Irish discussion board until the evil Net Admin people in my office blocked my access. Since then I have roamed the Net in lonely despair, hoping to find another site where I can waste my employers time and money with reckless abandon.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.