GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Rugby"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 11/11/03 at 11:57
Regular
Who has been watching the World Cup?
Sun 16/11/03 at 12:47
Regular
"thegodfather"
Wilkinson, Hill, Catt and all the rest sheer class this morning, now that's shut the whining Aussie's up next weekend.
Tue 11/11/03 at 19:22
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Nah.

New Zealand will win the World Cup with ease.

They have to beat Australia anyway. The supposedly great Australia who could only beat Scotland by 17 points. Poor.
Tue 11/11/03 at 19:22
"LOLLERSKATES!"
i have! unless england improve its going to the all blacks. but i have my faith in my country. come on england!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tue 11/11/03 at 19:16
Regular
"Baros!!!"
I totally agree.

New Zealand will win... the runners-up medals.

Yeah!

=P
Tue 11/11/03 at 19:04
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
New Zealand will win.

Yup.
Tue 11/11/03 at 18:24
Regular
"Baros!!!"
I've been watching the egg chasing and think we didn't play too well against Wales.

I felt really confident that we'd win the World Cup before it started, as we were looking pretty impressive in matches against New Zealand, South Africa and Australia.

But watching us in the World Cup has made me think twice. I still think we can win it, but we are not performing as good as we were or can do.
Tue 11/11/03 at 16:42
Regular
"es argh"
Rug...be?

;)

Go England. Kick that pointy ball... or... whatever
Tue 11/11/03 at 16:06
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Lots of people, me for one...

England have a good chance of getting into the final in my view- They may be scoring few tries, but did beat the French comprehensively in a warmup game.

However, I think the final will be hard to win...
Tue 11/11/03 at 11:57
Regular
Who has been watching the World Cup?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.