GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Don't Forget You Plebs"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 11/11/03 at 08:47
"Mimmargh!"
That today is rememberence day; where we remember all those people sacrificed during World War I and World War II. The wars where industrialism fully came to bear in the theatre of war; wars in which more people died than in all previous wars in history put together.

I am sure most of you don't need reminding, some of you may even have elders who have war stories. Listen to those war stories because in 10 years time these people will number but a few.

It would probably also be the done thing to remember those in Iraq at the moment, no matter what your views on the conflict itself. And observe the silence, even if you are not in any official function.

That will be all for the moment.
Tue 11/11/03 at 08:47
"Mimmargh!"
That today is rememberence day; where we remember all those people sacrificed during World War I and World War II. The wars where industrialism fully came to bear in the theatre of war; wars in which more people died than in all previous wars in history put together.

I am sure most of you don't need reminding, some of you may even have elders who have war stories. Listen to those war stories because in 10 years time these people will number but a few.

It would probably also be the done thing to remember those in Iraq at the moment, no matter what your views on the conflict itself. And observe the silence, even if you are not in any official function.

That will be all for the moment.
Tue 11/11/03 at 09:33
Regular
"cachoo"
Thanks for the reminder. I remember seeing it all in the paper and on the calender and feel ashamed to say 'today?!'.
Tue 11/11/03 at 15:59
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Had a 2-minute silence in my IT lesson today, although we were allowed to keep typing up our coursework. Never realised how loud I type.
Tue 11/11/03 at 16:06
Regular
"Va Va Voom"
Had a mins silence at work for it. I didnt realise it was 11th of 11th today.
Tue 11/11/03 at 16:10
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I didn't realise because the calendar thing on my watch is f()ckered.
Tue 11/11/03 at 16:12
Regular
"Va Va Voom"
Get a paper calendar, they dont go wrong!
Tue 11/11/03 at 16:13
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
good advice. :)
Tue 11/11/03 at 16:15
Regular
"Va Va Voom"
:-) You're welcome my dear
Tue 11/11/03 at 16:21
Der Nazi wrote:
> I didn't realise because the calendar thing on my watch is f()ckered.

Should've just checked the bottom right corner of the screen while you were typing - the date's there when you hover over it.
Tue 11/11/03 at 16:39
We had 1 minuet silence in our class, although it was more like 15 seconds.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.