GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Don't Forget You Plebs"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 11/11/03 at 08:47
"Mimmargh!"
That today is rememberence day; where we remember all those people sacrificed during World War I and World War II. The wars where industrialism fully came to bear in the theatre of war; wars in which more people died than in all previous wars in history put together.

I am sure most of you don't need reminding, some of you may even have elders who have war stories. Listen to those war stories because in 10 years time these people will number but a few.

It would probably also be the done thing to remember those in Iraq at the moment, no matter what your views on the conflict itself. And observe the silence, even if you are not in any official function.

That will be all for the moment.
Tue 11/11/03 at 20:10
Emperor Bob wrote:
> EL ® ö B ì Ñ wrote:
> We had 1 minuet silence in our class, although it was more like 15
> seconds.
>
> Yes, well, if you had restrained from laughing it would have lasted
> the full one minute.

I coulnd't help it, lots of other people were laughing, and i just couldn't help it :(
Tue 11/11/03 at 19:58
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Oddly enough we had a special assembly.

I thought most places did that....?
Tue 11/11/03 at 18:54
"Mimmargh!"
I wonder how many people were playing Red Alert II when the silence was going on?
Tue 11/11/03 at 18:53
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Jackus wrote:
> "that sink, if we didn't win the war, that would be a german
> sink, and, yeah, that would be a german door! WITH GERMAN
> NAILS!"

Doubtful.

For 2 minutes, both today and on Sunday I ceased my fevrent typing out of coursework and switched off the stereo.

Ironically with no war we'd probably not be using these computers now, but there you go eh ?

Anyone watch the History Channel on Sunday ? First time I'd seen All Quiet on the Western Front.
Tue 11/11/03 at 18:47
"Mimmargh!"
EL ® ö B ì Ñ wrote:
> We had 1 minuet silence in our class, although it was more like 15
> seconds.

Yes, well, if you had restrained from laughing it would have lasted the full one minute.
Tue 11/11/03 at 18:20
Regular
"Proffesional Eejit."
Had one in my school, but two insubordinate girls were seeing how loud they could coff before they got sent out. Not very. I spent the whole time thinking:

"that sink, if we didn't win the war, that would be a german sink, and, yeah, that would be a german door! WITH GERMAN NAILS!"
Tue 11/11/03 at 17:33
Regular
"\\"
2 mins silence in German for me. We had an extra ten mins of it because usually 11 o clock is break time.
Tue 11/11/03 at 16:39
We had 1 minuet silence in our class, although it was more like 15 seconds.
Tue 11/11/03 at 16:21
Der Nazi wrote:
> I didn't realise because the calendar thing on my watch is f()ckered.

Should've just checked the bottom right corner of the screen while you were typing - the date's there when you hover over it.
Tue 11/11/03 at 16:15
Regular
"Va Va Voom"
:-) You're welcome my dear

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.