GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Daddy cool... AKA The Zeppo."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 10/11/03 at 22:55
Daddy cool, aka The Zeppo, I didn't think you were too bad, i even stuck up for you in some topics.
Then you got banned, i thought that, that was a bit harsh as you had done nothing too bad, but looking at some of the posts you have made i don't think that you should be allowed back for at least a few months.

Here are a few examples i got just by looking at 1 or 2 topics:

>Oh, and does Lil Mi*ge ever shut up?

>Gimme a link to this Special Observe thing where some kids have apparently strewn up their hideous mugs for hte world to scoff at.

>Lil Ginge wrote:
> ARE YOU BLIND!!!
Anyone would wish they were after seeing you.
Hey - didn't I see you in The Texas Chainsaw Massacre?

She mentioned that an observing med student was really frightened when she was having an examination by her doc, and I said it was probably because a blubbered up tart was getting undressed in front of her.

Ok they are just a few examples and this is only in 1 or 2 topics, not even half of the posts you have made.
And saying stuff like that to Lil Ginge who has done nothing wrong atall and is a good quality member is just wrong.

If you are comming back i hope you leave all these stupid posts and topics behinde and say you are sorry to Lil Ginge, @ng3l, Mystique and any other female members you have offended. (Male too, just that he insulted women more, maybe he is gay???)

But please Zeppo, no more horrible crap eh?
Wed 12/11/03 at 19:09
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
the feeling is probably mutual
Wed 12/11/03 at 19:09
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
I don't like eggs.
Wed 12/11/03 at 19:08
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Eggs
Wed 12/11/03 at 19:07
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Chad Niga wrote:
> Chad has done it forever, so dont think you can beat me

Whats there to beat?
Wed 12/11/03 at 19:06
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Chad has done it forever, so dont think you can beat me
Wed 12/11/03 at 19:04
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Emperor Bob wrote:
> Emperor Bob invented third person typing when he was known as Xerxes.
> Patent Pending.

Actually, I remember doing it back at the last notable election. :P
Wed 12/11/03 at 18:56
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
What you saying about my name? that is my real name....
Wed 12/11/03 at 17:53
"Mimmargh!"
Emperor Bob invented third person typing when he was known as Xerxes. Patent Pending.
Wed 12/11/03 at 17:16
Regular
I'm not remotely racist, but take a look at your own name.
Wed 12/11/03 at 17:12
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
But he is just asking for it, little and ginger, its the same as wearing a sign saying "im disabled"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.