GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Deep Dark Secrets..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 10/11/03 at 19:00
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
We all have them. We all know something that nobody else knows but just how deep and dark are your secrets? Well now we are on the internet our tongues can be a little looser (and so can our fingers) so I am asking you now, what is your deepest darkest secret?

I should go first you say?

This is just wierd you say?

Well I guess both of those are true so I will go first. (I'm too good to you guys)

My Deepest Darkest Secret Is : that I have plans for the future which not only does no one else know about but no one else I know will be able to accept. It'll be damn interesting but when I go to uni (I better get in:S) my plan will come into play and there will be very few people who will hear from me again.

Well that's it, vague, yes. But it's still a pretty good secret...well it was.
Mon 10/11/03 at 19:00
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
We all have them. We all know something that nobody else knows but just how deep and dark are your secrets? Well now we are on the internet our tongues can be a little looser (and so can our fingers) so I am asking you now, what is your deepest darkest secret?

I should go first you say?

This is just wierd you say?

Well I guess both of those are true so I will go first. (I'm too good to you guys)

My Deepest Darkest Secret Is : that I have plans for the future which not only does no one else know about but no one else I know will be able to accept. It'll be damn interesting but when I go to uni (I better get in:S) my plan will come into play and there will be very few people who will hear from me again.

Well that's it, vague, yes. But it's still a pretty good secret...well it was.
Mon 10/11/03 at 19:21
Regular
*cough*
Mon 10/11/03 at 19:30
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Cubist wrote:
> We all have them. We all know something that nobody else knows

Not me.
Mon 10/11/03 at 20:09
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
I have a SPECIAL friend I found in a SPECIAL place, whos very very SPECIAL to me. thanx to SPECIAL reserve!!
Mon 10/11/03 at 20:23
Regular
"SOUP!"
@ng3l wrote:
> I have a SPECIAL friend I found in a SPECIAL place, whos very very
> SPECIAL to me. thanx to SPECIAL reserve!!

Mon 10/11/03 at 20:24
Regular
"SOUP!"
Secrets are bad for you. They cloud your mind and make you a filthy deviant.

"I touch myself at night"

*ahem*
Mon 10/11/03 at 21:27
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
How very open of you KY...I mean KYZ! Although you might use KY for all I know :P
Mon 10/11/03 at 21:30
Regular
I have secrets, sure, stuff that could get me in serious trouble that I'd talk about to no-one.

P.S. It isn't murder.
Mon 10/11/03 at 21:41
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
@ng3l wrote:
> I have a SPECIAL friend I found in a SPECIAL place, whos very very
> SPECIAL to me. thanx to SPECIAL reserve!!

Timmargh then (or however you spell his name). Not really a secret.

My secret would be how me and a few others, back in secondary school days, played our part in bringing a now disappeared chat site to it's knees, and were probably responsible for at least a 100 people leaving it...

Other than that, nothing.
Mon 10/11/03 at 22:40
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Ohhhh that's a good one:D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.