GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Love loss"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 10/11/03 at 18:15
Regular
"Henshin!"
I probably shouldn't rant this here. But I will and I'll try to remain anonymous with names. Those that know me please respect this and keep identities a secret.

Yesterday my girlfriend decided it would be best for us to split up because she doesn't know how she feels about me/us and our relationship.

This was all unexpected, As far as I saw the relationship was great. The highlight of my life and in regards to my now ex partner I love.

To go from "I love you" to being able to look me in the eyes and tell me she doesn't want to be with me is a pretty big step. right?

I won't lie here, I am devestated but I'll hold the whine. The real issue is what comes up.

There is a chance that we will get back together, And although It's a very small chance she's still told me that it exists. So I'm opting to give her the space she wants and she can tell me if she wants me back.

I feel uncomfortable with my heart in someone elses hands for once. :/

Any advice? Anyone?
Mon 10/11/03 at 18:15
Regular
"Henshin!"
I probably shouldn't rant this here. But I will and I'll try to remain anonymous with names. Those that know me please respect this and keep identities a secret.

Yesterday my girlfriend decided it would be best for us to split up because she doesn't know how she feels about me/us and our relationship.

This was all unexpected, As far as I saw the relationship was great. The highlight of my life and in regards to my now ex partner I love.

To go from "I love you" to being able to look me in the eyes and tell me she doesn't want to be with me is a pretty big step. right?

I won't lie here, I am devestated but I'll hold the whine. The real issue is what comes up.

There is a chance that we will get back together, And although It's a very small chance she's still told me that it exists. So I'm opting to give her the space she wants and she can tell me if she wants me back.

I feel uncomfortable with my heart in someone elses hands for once. :/

Any advice? Anyone?
Mon 10/11/03 at 18:30
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Hybrid-Halo wrote:
> Yesterday my girlfriend decided it would be best for us to split up
> because she doesn't know how she feels about me/us and our
> relationship.

Depending on how long you have both been together maybe she is just a little scared about getting way to serious. Unless it was a very serious relationship anyway.

> To go from "I love you" to being able to look me in the
> eyes and tell me she doesn't want to be with me is a pretty big step.
> right?

BiG step indeed! If she use to tell you she loved you then i doubt she hates you now. Feelings dont just change like that.

> There is a chance that we will get back together, And although It's a
> very small chance she's still told me that it exists. So I'm opting
> to give her the space she wants and she can tell me if she wants me
> back.

Thats all she probably needs is a bit of space especially if you have both been spending alot of time together. Its usually the case in relationships, especially at the start when you spend every hour of every day together.
>
> I feel uncomfortable with my heart in someone elses hands for once.
> :/
>
> Any advice? Anyone?

Just hang on in there, let her have her space. If you love this girl let her come to you now. If she still feels alot for you and she loves you then she may very well come back. Time is what she may need, time to think just what and how she feels for you. It may seem like a life time of waiting but it maybe worth it in the end. If she decides to call it a day then at least you know where you stand.
Well just keep your head up and go about your life. And keep smiling and be happy. Hope you get the answers from her your looking for when she is ready.
Mon 10/11/03 at 18:31
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Whatch Moulin Rouge with a bucket of Ben And Jerries ice cream. "Love LIFTS US UP WHERE WE BELONG!!!!Through our LIVE AWAY FOR ONE, HAPPY DAY!" and so on and so forth **ahem**. That should keep you mildly amused and on topic for a while:D...WIsh I had Moulin Rouge on DVD now I think about it.
Mon 10/11/03 at 18:32
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Oh for the love of god, how many spelling errors did I make in my last post :O!
Mon 10/11/03 at 20:42
Regular
"Henshin!"
Thanks Angel.

Today has been the hardest day of my life. And I'm still clinging onto that chance.
Mon 10/11/03 at 20:51
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
I know how u must feel, just try and keep your mind of it and concentrate on something else. It will all fall in to place. Hopefully it will be what you want.

I was in a situation like that once before, i had to stop thinking about it all the time because it was getting me down. In the end we both went are seperate ways. But i guess it was for the best.

Who knows what will happen with you though. There's always a chance but dont get yourself down over it hun! I know its easier said then done. but there's no good upsetting yourself.
Mon 10/11/03 at 20:58
Regular
"SOUP!"
Dude this is tough, it has happened to me...twice infact.

Once a lass said she "didnt want to be in a relationship anymore"

and after about 3/4 months with this gal she said "I dont feel the same anymore"

The truth is, women are a picky species and if you care enough to make a post then you are one of the 0.0004 % of males who actually has feelings and she is unlucky to have lost you.

Keep your chin up and dont beg for her back. Whatever you lose, she cannot take your memories - you've (probably) seen her naked!

Take care mate, any more help give me a shout out.
Mon 10/11/03 at 22:00
Regular
"Henshin!"
There are always good memories. But I was so sure there would be many many more.
Mon 10/11/03 at 22:37
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I stand by my previous post. What you need is a good pick-me-up movie and lots of sweet stuff. That'll get your mind of it and you'll feel a lot happier:D Look on the bright side of things, I've never even found love so you shouldn't complain :P
Mon 10/11/03 at 22:45
"Mimmargh!"
This is sad news my friend, nothing I can say will make it any easier, I only hope in time that the wound heals. Such is life.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.