GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Love loss"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 10/11/03 at 18:15
Regular
"Henshin!"
I probably shouldn't rant this here. But I will and I'll try to remain anonymous with names. Those that know me please respect this and keep identities a secret.

Yesterday my girlfriend decided it would be best for us to split up because she doesn't know how she feels about me/us and our relationship.

This was all unexpected, As far as I saw the relationship was great. The highlight of my life and in regards to my now ex partner I love.

To go from "I love you" to being able to look me in the eyes and tell me she doesn't want to be with me is a pretty big step. right?

I won't lie here, I am devestated but I'll hold the whine. The real issue is what comes up.

There is a chance that we will get back together, And although It's a very small chance she's still told me that it exists. So I'm opting to give her the space she wants and she can tell me if she wants me back.

I feel uncomfortable with my heart in someone elses hands for once. :/

Any advice? Anyone?
Sun 16/11/03 at 06:58
Regular
"Henshin!"
Just a note to add that we break up permanently now.

We went on a short break then talked about how we felt. She cares about me, she cares alot but she's finding herself attracted to other guys and doesn't believe she loves me anymore. She said she thinks she would be happier with someone else although whether she said this because I asked her to break my heart or not I'm not sure.

We decided to be friends after the dust all settles. I'm an angry man for being shown heaven then thrust into hell and I'll be a hurt man when I find out the angels have a new devil to play with.

But ultimately, we both have the desire to make each other happy. And want to someday become closer friends. Closest of friends even. So not all is lost, my heart is broken but I am not destroyed.

Just a quick thanks for everyone's advice. Not all of it applied but your time is appreciated all the same.
Thu 13/11/03 at 22:48
Regular
Heh.

This type of thing happened to me.

It hurt a lot. Everything seemed to be a-ok until one day she randomly just stopped and said "i'm unsure about how I feel about you"

It felt like a chainsaw tearing through my chest.

But no - I'm glad it's over. Because I don't need lasses like that - lass's like that may seem great - but they're not worth it after a while.

Get a good lass.
Thu 13/11/03 at 17:14
Regular
Makes me want to have only 1 relationship in my life, so i find the right person rather than get girls who mess me about.
Thu 13/11/03 at 16:25
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Exactly. If she doesn't want it, her loss - you (shoudln't go and get wasted and have a one night stand) but try and show her what she is missing.

But then again why would one creak up if 'I don't know how I feel'. usrely one would not risk losing it?
Thu 13/11/03 at 15:07
Regular
"Taste My Pain"
Am I reading this right?

She dumps you and then dangles the carrot of reconciliation in front of you, and you're biting?

Jesus, if she ever does get back with you, she'll have your balls in a noose. She dumped you to have a little play in the cornfield without getting a guilty conscience. What you have to do is tell her where to go and realise that there is more than one fish in the sea. Never let a woman dictate to you like that, they'll only grow to control you and make your life a misery.

Screw that.

It's your turn to look HER in the eyes and tell her that you don't need her shít. Say that, walk away and don't look back.
Thu 13/11/03 at 14:32
Regular
"Henshin!"
she broke up with me because she couldnt stop
herself flirting with other guys and it made her feel
really guilty every time she saw me. So she dumped me
because she couldnt handle the guilt and couldnt hurt me.
and She swears thats the only reason.

that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

I told her that too. And I also told her that
I her flirting didnt bother me. I'd come to deal with it.
The night she spent with me til I was 20 I started to trust
her completely and she had no need to feel guilty. I love
her for everything she is and does. And if this doesn't
work out I really am not sure I can love again.
Mon 10/11/03 at 22:45
"Mimmargh!"
This is sad news my friend, nothing I can say will make it any easier, I only hope in time that the wound heals. Such is life.
Mon 10/11/03 at 22:37
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I stand by my previous post. What you need is a good pick-me-up movie and lots of sweet stuff. That'll get your mind of it and you'll feel a lot happier:D Look on the bright side of things, I've never even found love so you shouldn't complain :P
Mon 10/11/03 at 22:00
Regular
"Henshin!"
There are always good memories. But I was so sure there would be many many more.
Mon 10/11/03 at 20:58
Regular
"SOUP!"
Dude this is tough, it has happened to me...twice infact.

Once a lass said she "didnt want to be in a relationship anymore"

and after about 3/4 months with this gal she said "I dont feel the same anymore"

The truth is, women are a picky species and if you care enough to make a post then you are one of the 0.0004 % of males who actually has feelings and she is unlucky to have lost you.

Keep your chin up and dont beg for her back. Whatever you lose, she cannot take your memories - you've (probably) seen her naked!

Take care mate, any more help give me a shout out.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.