GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My Special Reserve Management Game"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 10/11/03 at 17:27
Regular
"WE KICK ***"
Hello my name is Luke (13)

My game is based on a management game based around Festivisal Leisure Park were you can buy more land and fill it with games tester rooms and Security rooms with no cameras so you can do wot you want to them
(Mmmmmhhhhhaaaa)
You could also make staff with there names and also be able to acces real games but with humour names and as your shop increases so does the games you get and you have to get more money buy buying gmes and selling for profit.
With Friday,Saturday and Sunday having more customers due to the cinema bying open and all the people would like to go there.
When you reach a SIX star rating you get to sell the Special Reserve Management Game

Hope my Idea wins

Luke Callladine
[email protected]
Mon 10/11/03 at 17:27
Regular
"WE KICK ***"
Hello my name is Luke (13)

My game is based on a management game based around Festivisal Leisure Park were you can buy more land and fill it with games tester rooms and Security rooms with no cameras so you can do wot you want to them
(Mmmmmhhhhhaaaa)
You could also make staff with there names and also be able to acces real games but with humour names and as your shop increases so does the games you get and you have to get more money buy buying gmes and selling for profit.
With Friday,Saturday and Sunday having more customers due to the cinema bying open and all the people would like to go there.
When you reach a SIX star rating you get to sell the Special Reserve Management Game

Hope my Idea wins

Luke Callladine
[email protected]
Mon 10/11/03 at 17:29
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Ranger wrote:
> (Mmmmmhhhhhaaaa)

Have you had a seizure? Should I call an ambulance Luke?!
Mon 10/11/03 at 17:34
thedjgerroid!!! wrote:

> Have you had a seizure?
Mon 10/11/03 at 17:46
Regular
im scared...
Mon 10/11/03 at 17:47
Quazi wrote:
> im scared...
Mon 10/11/03 at 17:48
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Ranger wrote:
> Hope my Idea wins
>
> Luke Callladine
> [email protected]

Seeing as you can't spell your own name, I doubt it.
Mon 10/11/03 at 17:54
Regular
Blank wrote:
> Ranger wrote:
> Hope my Idea wins
>
> Luke Callladine
> [email protected]
>
> Seeing as you can't spell your own name, I doubt it.

Made me chuckle. Cheers Blank, needed a laugh.
Mon 10/11/03 at 17:56
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Ranger wrote:
> Hope my Idea wins

If it did, i think the matrix would collapse.
Mon 10/11/03 at 17:59
Regular
Ranger wrote:
> Hello my name is Luke (13)
>
> My game is based on a management game based around Festivisal Leisure
> Park were you can buy more land and fill it with games tester rooms
> and Security rooms with no cameras so you can do wot you want to them
>
> (Mmmmmhhhhhaaaa)

Do what you want to the rooms? You have fantasies about this? Sick child.
Mon 10/11/03 at 18:41
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
And far be it from me to say that a security room with no cameras would be about as useful as an electric tin opener in an earthquake survival kit.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.