GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bisexuality"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 10/11/03 at 15:56
Regular
"Va Va Voom"
Due to the recent allegations against the sexuality of Prince Charles, (for those of you don’t know his servant claimed he may be bisexual), what are your views on the issue?

Some people think because someone is bisexual they are greedy or desperate and basically just want to be with someone, and aren’t bothered who. As far as lads go, I think being bisexual is just odd but in girls I think we have more of an attraction to each other as part of our gender.

If you think about it, there is more to be attracted to girls than to guys. Guys are, in general, unshapely and hairy whilst girls are, again in general, curvy and attractive.

Apparently most girls have lesbian/bisexual feelings at some point or another. This may be a drunken snog with one of their girlfriends or full blown naked… yeah, you get me.

At this point I assume the testosterone will be pumping and you guys will be overloading on girl-girl action. Would this be a suitable time to mention I go to Anne Summers meetings… hehehe

So what do you think on bisexuality, a load of rubbish or just a fact of life?
Mon 10/11/03 at 15:56
Regular
"Va Va Voom"
Due to the recent allegations against the sexuality of Prince Charles, (for those of you don’t know his servant claimed he may be bisexual), what are your views on the issue?

Some people think because someone is bisexual they are greedy or desperate and basically just want to be with someone, and aren’t bothered who. As far as lads go, I think being bisexual is just odd but in girls I think we have more of an attraction to each other as part of our gender.

If you think about it, there is more to be attracted to girls than to guys. Guys are, in general, unshapely and hairy whilst girls are, again in general, curvy and attractive.

Apparently most girls have lesbian/bisexual feelings at some point or another. This may be a drunken snog with one of their girlfriends or full blown naked… yeah, you get me.

At this point I assume the testosterone will be pumping and you guys will be overloading on girl-girl action. Would this be a suitable time to mention I go to Anne Summers meetings… hehehe

So what do you think on bisexuality, a load of rubbish or just a fact of life?
Mon 10/11/03 at 16:05
Regular
"Hallelujah"
Oh its a fact of life, and my veiws, whatever makes you happy.
Mon 10/11/03 at 16:15
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Each to their own. Who am I to judge someone else's choices? Bi's are also have twice as much choice on a Saturday night if they are on the pull;)
Mon 10/11/03 at 16:17
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
(Bi's also have twice as much choice on a Saturday night if they are on the pull)

Never post in a hurry.
Regular
"Taste My Pain"
I don't care. I've long outgrown any idea that gay men are evil and/or are all out to seduce me against my will.

Gay men - whatever

Gay women - whatever.
Regular
"Taste My Pain"
bisexual men or women - whatever
Mon 10/11/03 at 16:20
Regular
"you've got a beard"
actually bisexual? i respect that.
as with any other lifestyle choice, if you have the nuts to commit to a point of view then more power to ya...
what gets on my nerves are the "fashion-accessory" bisexuals, who pose around clubs telling everyone of their choice having only just decided it that morning. then they change back the following morning and all is as it was until they go out clubbing again.
dags.
Mon 10/11/03 at 16:21
Regular
"Hallelujah"
My veiw exactly.
Mon 10/11/03 at 16:22
Regular
"Hallelujah"
Mr Pink wrote:
> My veiw exactly.

I meant with banes veiws. Although the 'last minute bi's attention seeker' reply was justified
Mon 10/11/03 at 16:22
Regular
"Va Va Voom"
I'm with you on that Very Metal

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.