GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Liverpool Fans...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 10/11/03 at 09:48
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
I was at Anfield yesterday and was sitting right behind the goal where Heskey did his Torvil and Dean act, Hell even the Liverpool fans were raising signs of 'Perfect 10/10 Emile' :-D

Got a nice little pic of him looking like he was on roller skates and a picture of Mikael making an unbelivable challenge to stop Murphy scoring.

Great game, Great Result and overall Excellent game

Anyway...my question to you is 'Should Houllier go?'

I was takling to a lot of the scouse fans after the game and they were irate and want him out after constantly playing players like the mighty Biscan/Traore constantly.

What's your view?
Sun 23/11/03 at 20:05
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
I will say that the Middlesborough pen was cast-iron, and the Man Utd one could have went either way, but it shouldn't have been given; we certainly wouldn't have been complaining about it had we won that match, or the Middelsborough one for that matter.
Sun 23/11/03 at 19:42
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
KOPKING wrote:
> We have also had a bit of bad luck.

Seems like Liverpool have that every season, an excuse for your mediocracy!

> Pongolle was brought down and Definate penalty.

When was he "brought down?"

Rio, Pongelle and Mikael were running together. Rio and Pongelle slid for the ball, Pongelle went down. it wasn't a foul - watch it again without your bias view and you will see that Pongelle simply ran out of room and Rio barely touched him. The incident was replayed many times after the game and several days later and not one of the pundits said it was a penalty other than the Liverpool fans & management, which in fact was a cover up for another cack performance by the scouses.
Sun 23/11/03 at 18:51
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
I agree with that mate.

And everyone else should aswell; even those bleedin' Mancs!

;)
Sun 23/11/03 at 17:32
Regular
"Green & White Army"
We have also had a bit of bad luck. We have been robbed of 4 points in our last 2 games. Pongolle (what a player he's going to be.) was brought down in the United game and the Middlesborough games for DEFINATE penaltys.
Fri 14/11/03 at 15:38
Regular
"Taste My Pain"
his lower lip is on the verge of falling off half the time.
Fri 14/11/03 at 15:30
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Yes, Diouf does appear to have improved within the last few games for Liverpool. But he's still a shade of the player we all saw light-up Japan and South Korea last year with Senegal.
Mon 10/11/03 at 19:15
Diouf is great, but much much better as centre forward. I'll never understand why Houllier plays him wide right.
Mon 10/11/03 at 18:56
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Diouf is a quality player, one of Liverpools best players. I think they should stick with Houllier, as there is noone to replace him at the moment.
Mon 10/11/03 at 18:39
Regular
Ant wrote:
> To be honest Solksjaer, I think Diouf has looked extremely impressive
> these last few weeks.

He should have been sent off yesterday! His challenge on O'shea with his studs up was worthy of a 10/10 from the highbury coaching staff!
Mon 10/11/03 at 18:37
Regular
Heh, you were sitting with the scousers Neo?

Surely you couldnt help but shout you head off when Giggs scored! :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.