GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"chelsea"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 09/11/03 at 15:08
"LOLLERSKATES!"
hi! who do u think chelsea (FOOTBALL CLUB) will by next after their new fortune, right who u thik. i think wayne rooney!
Sun 09/11/03 at 19:13
Regular
"Baros!!!"
9 goals in 2 games for Chelsea.

They beat Lazio 4-0 and Newcastle 5-0.

Looks like there's no stopping Chelsea at the moment.
Sun 09/11/03 at 19:06
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
I was watching the game. Chelsea were dominant throughout.
Sun 09/11/03 at 19:04
"LOLLERSKATES!"
and now, chelsea have just thrashed newcastle, i dont think there will be many more signings.
Sun 09/11/03 at 18:50
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
baz da ardnut wrote:
> hi! who do u think chelsea (FOOTBALL CLUB) will by next after their
> new fortune, right who u thik. i think wayne rooney!

I won't say anything more about the text speak and use of the right forum as its been done so other than that, Rooney is going nowhere, and even if he was, it wouldn't be to Chelsea. I think it's unlikely that Chelsea will splash out any more big money as they can't find ways of fielding everyone they do already have at the moment.
Sun 09/11/03 at 18:45
"LOLLERSKATES!"
yes i have ditched the slang
Sun 09/11/03 at 15:57
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
baz da ardnut a little advice.

Typing like a retard will result in people on here treating you like one.

Loose the slang and txt speak altogther, might be alright in the real world but in the internet chat forums it just makes you look like a mong.

Welcome to the forums anyway
Sun 09/11/03 at 15:35
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Badgerman wrote:
>
> Pardon?

Why you let rip?
Sun 09/11/03 at 15:34
Regular
"es argh"
baz da ardnut wrote:
> yeah go you cid. but fifa 2004 is better than pes3 to post your
> opinion, see the ps2 forum

Pardon?
Sun 09/11/03 at 15:31
"LOLLERSKATES!"
yeah go you cid. but fifa 2004 is better than pes3 to post your opinion, see the ps2 forum
Sun 09/11/03 at 15:28
Regular
"I'm Great."
I helped. Go me. Just got the winner in the first round of the cup on PES 3 too.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.