GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Lying?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 28/10/06 at 21:22
Regular
I used to lie to the people I care about on a regular basis but i found that it caused nothing but trouble so I am a pretty honest person these days.

Are you guys any good at lying?
Sat 04/11/06 at 16:00
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
I lie very infrequently and only to try and protect people I care about from being hurt where I think a lie would be better than the truth.

Liars have to have very good memories, almost a split personality type situation where they have to remember the "real" world and the "imaginary" world they create through lies and sooner or later a compulsive liar will be found out.
Mon 30/10/06 at 17:49
Regular
"I may return"
Like when someone asks you if their butt looks big, and you say no even though it does...?
Mon 30/10/06 at 17:46
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
Just little white lies, that make stuff easier for everyone, if you know what I mean.
Mon 30/10/06 at 16:04
Regular
"I may return"
I'm surrounded by very different people...
Only one of my friends can ALWAYS tell when I'm lying.
Most of my other friends don't know the difference, in other words, they believe everything I say.
my family never believe the truth from me, but always believe my lies.
Mon 30/10/06 at 12:47
Regular
"..."
Strange thing lying...half of the time I find myself completely incapable of lying, even when doing so would probably save myself a lot of trouble.

Then the other half of the time I find myself instinctively lying for no good reason...
Mon 30/10/06 at 12:41
Regular
I'm a terrible liar ... people see through me like an Ann Summers Nightie ... :P

An old one I know, I couldn't come up with anything else ..
Mon 30/10/06 at 07:33
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Everybody lies one way or another though... i cant imagine anyone who hasnt or doesnt lie from time to time!
Sun 29/10/06 at 23:15
Regular
"Mooching around"
I generally tell the truth as it can be more bitter than a lie, I'm famous for it amongst my friends
Sun 29/10/06 at 19:29
Regular
"You've upset me"
Meh. People don't believe me when I'm telling the truth. Hence the "I'm better at lying". It's fine, I don't feel guilty about it and very rarely get caught out. *shrug*
Sun 29/10/06 at 18:47
Regular
You should try and correct that. Truth feels nicer onn my insides.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.