GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bloody November"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 08/11/03 at 19:35
Regular
"Va Va Voom"
Why do people, year in year out, persist to buy more fireworks than they need then every nights for two weeks following bonfire night set them off without fail between 7pm and 11pm? It's cold outside, I dont want to go and marvel at some colours in the sky, I have the internet. I can see lots of different colours on my screen from the warmth of the radiator and the snugness of my chair.

And why on earth do they air all the flipping christmas specials now instead of at christmas? Who wants to see the Queen blabbing about how old she is on telly on a christmas morning? They should show the christmassy shows them, not 7 weeks early. I sometimes wonder if Jesus wasnt a corporate idea made up by retail outlets to spring off the idea of christmas and buyer frenzies. The only good thing is the January sales!
Regular
"Va Va Voom"
Why do people, year in year out, persist to buy more fireworks than they need then every nights for two weeks following bonfire night set them off without fail between 7pm and 11pm? It's cold outside, I dont want to go and marvel at some colours in the sky, I have the internet. I can see lots of different colours on my screen from the warmth of the radiator and the snugness of my chair.

And why on earth do they air all the flipping christmas specials now instead of at christmas? Who wants to see the Queen blabbing about how old she is on telly on a christmas morning? They should show the christmassy shows them, not 7 weeks early. I sometimes wonder if Jesus wasnt a corporate idea made up by retail outlets to spring off the idea of christmas and buyer frenzies. The only good thing is the January sales!
"slightlyshortertagl"
*fires*
Sat 08/11/03 at 19:37
"Mimmargh!"
*launches nuke*

That counts as a fire work doesn't it? Guys....guys.....
Sat 08/11/03 at 19:39
"For the horde!!!!"
I can hear fireworks as I write this, bang boom pop
Sat 08/11/03 at 19:39
Regular
"Va Va Voom"
Hmph!
Sat 08/11/03 at 19:40
Regular
"\\"
On the note of colours in the sky, anyone gonna try and see the lunar eclipse?
Regular
"Va Va Voom"
Fiery Salamander wrote:
> I can hear fireworks as I write this, bang boom pop

That'll be your rice crispies!
"For the horde!!!!"
Emperor Xerxes wrote:
> *launches nuke*

*Gets out giant baseball glove*

i've got it i've got it......boom
Sat 08/11/03 at 19:41
Regular
"Va Va Voom"
Aoe wrote:
> On the note of colours in the sky, anyone gonna try and see the lunar
> eclipse?

When is it meant to be?

And talking of colours in the sky, I want to see the Northern Lights.
Sat 08/11/03 at 19:41
"Mimmargh!"
Fiery Salamander wrote:
> Emperor Xerxes wrote:
> *launches nuke*
>
> *Gets out giant baseball glove*
>
> i've got it i've got it......boom

L.O.L.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.