GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"VINCE!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 08/11/03 at 18:09
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
Man im sick of this guy! Hes killing the wwe week after week. Watching smackdown 2day made me tut more than anything before when he was in the ring on one knee with just a spot light on him. And leading up to No Mercy when he was saying how he would strike steph down.
This is not why i watch wwe. I watch it for 'Wrestlers'. I dont want to see some old fool kissing women..hell i dont want to see him full stop. The only one in that family who should be on TV is Shane. Vince was good for the wwe back in the stone cold feud but thats it. He needs to let go of his ego and see that HE DOES NOT HELP RATEINGS..HE KILLS THEM. Simple as that.
So does anyone here agree that hes a waste of good t.v time???
Sat 22/11/03 at 16:02
Regular
Pliskin,naaaaaaaa.
Sat 22/11/03 at 13:56
Regular
"Me+Live= Sore Fists"
Kane, naaaa vince,naaaaa undertaker yep!
Sat 22/11/03 at 13:55
Regular
"Me+Live= Sore Fists"
vince, naaaa never will like him he is so much out of order!
Tue 18/11/03 at 10:13
Regular
well what a suprise vince wins the match...dear god help me now. This mans ego is out of control. He did 3 moves[if u want to call them that] And kane was still on raw last nite so hes not going to smackdown cause it looks like he might be going for the world title. Damn u vince, why cant u just die.
Thu 13/11/03 at 20:16
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Nah... I doubt thats gonna happen...

Er. Well, I hope not. :D
Wed 12/11/03 at 10:56
Regular
619 da 2nd wrote:
> But think of it this way, if Vince wasnt such an egotistical prat then
> we wouldnt witness the Undertaker DESTROY Vince at Suvivour Series.
> Just A Thought.
Yeah but the plan at the moment is to have steph come back and screw taker..which means more of vince talking about 'daddys girl' errrr feel sick just typing about it.
Tue 11/11/03 at 19:36
Regular
"AFC 4EVA"
But think of it this way, if Vince wasnt such an egotistical prat then we wouldnt witness the Undertaker DESTROY Vince at Suvivour Series.
Just A Thought.
Sun 09/11/03 at 20:46
Regular
CGJ wrote:
> Watch beyond the mat. Your doubts will be answered
Ive got that, and hes a twit in that, when hes trying to get droz to be sick was just stupid. The only time he came off as half normal was after the royal rumble when hes talking to foley.
Its time the guy moved on and starts working backstage instead of tv.
Sun 09/11/03 at 11:55
Regular
"..."
I got Beyond The Mat on DVD the other day...(my video copy was borrowed and never returned). and watched it for the first time in aaaages. The world needs more films like that.
Sat 08/11/03 at 21:21
Regular
"Plate of glue"
Watch beyond the mat. Your doubts will be answered

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.