GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What did Prince Charles NOT do?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 08/11/03 at 17:30
Regular
Does anyone have any idea of who, what, where and when on this current scandal? The politicians know, the press know, the Italians know and supposidly it's plastered all over the internet but I can't find anything even on Italian news sites and chatrooms. Any ideas? (my parents keep bugging me to find out ~_~)
Sat 08/11/03 at 17:30
Regular
Does anyone have any idea of who, what, where and when on this current scandal? The politicians know, the press know, the Italians know and supposidly it's plastered all over the internet but I can't find anything even on Italian news sites and chatrooms. Any ideas? (my parents keep bugging me to find out ~_~)
Sat 08/11/03 at 17:33
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Prince Charles DIDN'T do the Corgies...oh wait, scratch that.
Sat 08/11/03 at 17:38
Regular
It is probably something to do with him and another male servant so it could be one of two things they did together.
Sat 08/11/03 at 17:48
Regular
And what would they be KR? You don't mean... o_0
Sat 08/11/03 at 17:57
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Actually putting it here could get SR into trouble (in a very remote 100 to 1 chance). Besides it was one the news about a week ago before all this started anyway, who cares ?
Sat 08/11/03 at 17:57
Regular
I heard that prince charles thought one of his servants Sucked ;);)
Sat 08/11/03 at 17:59
Regular
I was wondering about that aswell but if there is no truth in the incident then why can't they just tell every one what it is?

This will all be forgotten by tomorrow when the "News of The World" release the names of two footballers who were involved in a "roasting"
Sat 08/11/03 at 18:37
Regular
Just to reiterate what Bell said...

"A spokesman for Prince Charles denied all of the allegations earlier this week, but the gagging order against the British media is still in place: newspapers, radio stations, television channels and web sites are forbidden from repeating the allegations. The allegations have, however, already appeared in an Italian newspaper and rumours are circulating hysterically on the Internet."

Websites are forbidden from repeating the allegations.
Sat 08/11/03 at 18:38
Regular
I dunno, when the media keep saying things like "could bring down the monachy" and "the incident we're not allowed to tell you about" you're hardly likely to forget about it.

And I thought my family was weird o_0
Sat 08/11/03 at 18:40
Regular
DW wrote:
> however, already appeared in an Italian newspaper
> and rumours are circulating hysterically on the Internet."

bingo!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.