GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How to get rid of Zeppo."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 07/11/03 at 19:05
"slightlyshortertagl"
Ignore him.

Completely.

All he wants is attention, he craves the attention, he needs the attention.

OK, he's getting tonight's fix from this Topic. Let him.

Just IGNORE ALL POSTS by him, as if they're not there.

Simple, no?
Sat 08/11/03 at 22:25
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Zeppo, you confuse me.

Reading your posts you sound like you have more then a few brain cells. So this makes me wonder why you just came onto a web site to provoke arguments.

I came up with two answers.

1) you were a nerdy, spotty virgin.
2) You were a nerdy, spotty, virgin woman, and it was “that time”.

If you do stop posting pointless unwarranted insults I will forgive you. If you do not, fear my wrath.

I would however like to see an apology thread to the people who visit SR and to the staff.
Sat 08/11/03 at 22:19
Regular
Empy...ok.

No more really bad stuff, no more insults without 'provocation' (i.e. if theres no stupidity I wont say anything bad), no topics solely to ignite peoples rage.

I'm only doing this because I love you.
Sat 08/11/03 at 19:48
"Mimmargh!"
Wi-Fi wrote:
> You don't watch South Park?

No.

No I do not.
Sat 08/11/03 at 19:48
"Mimmargh!"
Belldandy wrote:
> I'm same as Xerxes (probably spelt wrong I know)

You are one of the first to spell it right my good man. Consider ourselves allies.
Sat 08/11/03 at 18:46
Regular
Emperor Xerxes wrote:
> My opinion:

>
> *There is an irony here I am well aware of:
> 1) I keep shouting Timmargh, but this is just in jest, I was not even
> aware that it was in reference to a disabled boy in a cartoon called
> South Park, which I wouldn't watch anyway.
>
> That will be all.
>
> Emperor Xerxes.

You don't watch South Park?
Sat 08/11/03 at 18:41
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
I'm same as Xerxes (probably spelt wrong I know) - I dislike Zeppo because of his attitude and conduct, nothing else.
Sat 08/11/03 at 12:54
"I love yo... lamp."
Emperor Xerxes wrote:
> Fiery Salamander wrote:
> SR must be going soft
>
> Or Mr Snuggly has a life outside SR.

No he doesn't. Why else would he be online in the middle of the night to ban Crazy Col? Repeatedly. And why else would he be getting live, other than to provide instantaneous voice answers to all our order related queries?
Sat 08/11/03 at 12:03
I say leave him be, just for a week or 2 and see if he improves, It can't be too easy for him with everyone saying he is not nice, and for him to leave.
Lets just post normally to his topics and other posts for a week, he may of learnt his error's in his ways.
Sat 08/11/03 at 11:57
"Mimmargh!"
My opinion:

Zeppo would actually be a decent poster but his reference to child abuse went a bit too far. I wish he would select carefully how and when he makes fun of people as well.

While some users like to make out that they are more intelligent than the average user I find it a bit odd that they think it gives them the right to make fun of just about eveyone by default (even if they do generally have better grammar).

Blank, in particular, may I just point out that while his quick fire snipes may appeal to you, and they did me to an extent, making fun of peoples physical appearance, misquoting classics such as Dickens and making fun of people not just in retourt but often actually starting topics soley for abuse is a bit much. I don't think abuse, even if done with fancy words, makes one a nice person, and certainly does not show intelligence in the formal sense of the word.*

Some users have said that 'we' all gang up on him just because we are intimidated by his intelligence. The reason I don't like him is because it would be the same in real life; he insults people, but often not even in jest and for no good reason. If I were to come accross such a person in my studies or social life I would not like them, find them funny and would not want to associate myself with them. If all you have to show for your intellect is sniping at people on a games internet chat forum you should rethink what you are doing with your spare time. Making fun of people is not nice, just because you can't see them. If you are retaliating then you have the right to defend yourself and everyone likes a good snipe but you just go way too far.

In light of this, if The Zeppo is prepared to tone down slightly, become a little less abusive and not make innappropriete references then I am prepared to completley wipe MY slate clean with him. For what it is worth.
Otherwise there is absolutely nothing I can do about it. Essentially this reads like I am getting him to bend to my will, but rather I would like to think these are the general rules of good social conduct, and while this is a 'virtual world' it is still subject to the same cultural norms.

Can't we all just get along?

*There is an irony here I am well aware of:
1) I keep shouting Timmargh, but this is just in jest, I was not even aware that it was in reference to a disabled boy in a cartoon called South Park, which I wouldn't watch anyway.

That will be all.

Emperor Xerxes.
Sat 08/11/03 at 11:37
Emperor Xerxes wrote:
> Fiery Salamander wrote:
> SR must be going soft
>
> Or Mr Snuggly has a life outside SR.

*Shakes head side to side*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.