GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Breaking News :: Crash Holly passes away..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 07/11/03 at 06:41
Regular
"This was posted on the WWE.com site in the headlines.

http://www.wwe.com/news/headlines/

World Wrestling Entertainment is saddened by the loss of Michael Lockwood, known professionally as Crash Holly. Our thoughts and prayers go out to Michael's friends and family.

I heard that Michael passed away around 1 PM this afternoon.

He also wrestled as Erin O'Grady in California. His birthday was August 25th. He was just 32 years old.

According to Dave Meltzer, he was found dead today at Steven Richards' home in Florida."

Holy crap, I don't believe this. Well, obviously it's true...but 32! Oh dear this is one hell of a shock. Hopefully nobody'll give Steven Richards any crap, like saying it's suspicious that he passed on at his home. I am like totally shocked here.

Man, this is bad news for the wrestling scene. Discuss.
Fri 07/11/03 at 06:41
Regular
"This was posted on the WWE.com site in the headlines.

http://www.wwe.com/news/headlines/

World Wrestling Entertainment is saddened by the loss of Michael Lockwood, known professionally as Crash Holly. Our thoughts and prayers go out to Michael's friends and family.

I heard that Michael passed away around 1 PM this afternoon.

He also wrestled as Erin O'Grady in California. His birthday was August 25th. He was just 32 years old.

According to Dave Meltzer, he was found dead today at Steven Richards' home in Florida."

Holy crap, I don't believe this. Well, obviously it's true...but 32! Oh dear this is one hell of a shock. Hopefully nobody'll give Steven Richards any crap, like saying it's suspicious that he passed on at his home. I am like totally shocked here.

Man, this is bad news for the wrestling scene. Discuss.
Fri 07/11/03 at 06:47
Regular
"We keep getting more and more information throughout the night on the passing of Michael Lockwood (Crash Holly/Mad Mikey). Here is the latest as well as a rundown of what we know and have reported. Keep in mind its very early and things are real sketchy right now.

Crash was partying at Steven Richard's house on Wednesday night. There was alcohol involved. The two went to sleep late Wednesday night/Thursday morning after drinking. We have received an unconfirmed report that Crash choked on his own vomit this morning; likely
due to heavy drinking; if not other things that we wont speculate on yet.
We now have several more details on the death of Crash Holly.

We have been told he was found around 1EST at the home of current WWE superstar Steven Richards. The two were very good friends and had traveled with each when Crash was involved with WWE.

We have one unconfirmed report that Crash may have choked on his own vomit. He was just 34 years old.

We are trying to get more details and will pass them along all night and during the day tomorrow. We are truly saddened by this and are really at a loss for words. Rest in Peace Crash (Michael), you'll be missed

Several months ago, we reported that Crash had been released from WWE. The reason for his release was due to a variety of reasons, one being his way of 'living on the edge' and heavy partying. Many in the lockerroom at the time felt it was a distraction to his career and it was starting to hurt him.

Again, we will be covering this story on the hour until we get the complete details."

I dunno where this was taken from, some website like TheMayhem, but not TM. It says he was 34, others say he is was 32 and others say 30. But that is a bad, bad way to die. :c(
Fri 07/11/03 at 09:11
Regular
Oh man, that sucks. Crash was a great wrestler, had some good spots with the hardcore belt... :( R.I.P
Fri 07/11/03 at 11:55
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I read this earlier on this morning. The WWE didn't do much right with the Hardcore title but I enjoyed the period with Crash as Hardcore champ.
Fri 07/11/03 at 17:38
Regular
I hope they do a special Hardcore Title tribute to him on RAW.
Fri 07/11/03 at 17:44
Regular
"Better Than You"
Poor guy.

He was quality, especially when he had the hardcore title and he made the 24/7 rule. R.I.P Crash.
Fri 07/11/03 at 18:54
Regular
Will they be doing a special RAW in memory of him?
Fri 07/11/03 at 20:38
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Indeed. Crash was a top wrestler. :( R.I.P.
Sat 08/11/03 at 13:20
Regular
Crash was a great all round wrestler, and his 24/7 title run was probably his best ever time in WWE.

RIP man.
Sat 08/11/03 at 14:54
Regular
"Plate of glue"
What is going on? Everybodies dying. R.I.P Crash

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.