GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"F-Zero - The Series"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 06/11/03 at 20:18
Regular
"Swivel!"
Would anybody who likes F-Zero be interested if i started writing, a series of story's based on the F-Zero series, about one or two written episodes a week? Depending on waht people would think if i did it?
Fri 07/11/03 at 03:12
Regular
"Henshin!"
The problem with F Zero is that it revolves entirely around racing.

Don't get me wrong, I'll be interested in anything you create. But I think where you can go with F-Zero is quite limited.

Good luck.
Thu 06/11/03 at 23:45
Regular
First off, you won't even get a look in outside the Nintendo forum, so if you're going to post anything about F-Zero then post there.

Even then, I can't promise a big read, after all despite the greatness of the series, plot and characters weren't exactly a huge feature in the games. More people recognise Captain Falcon from Smash Brothers than from F-Zero! :-S

Still, no harm in going for it.
If you've got a good idea for a story then it could still work.
And if it doesn't, you'll learn for future efforts. :-)

Good luck. :-)
Thu 06/11/03 at 20:18
Regular
"Swivel!"
Would anybody who likes F-Zero be interested if i started writing, a series of story's based on the F-Zero series, about one or two written episodes a week? Depending on waht people would think if i did it?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.