GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"the CHEEK!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 06/11/03 at 19:07
Regular
Ok, so our neighbors complain about my sister's coughing at night. well - what do they do? they set of F**KING SQUEALING FIREWORKS AND NEARLY GIVE MY DOG A F**KING HEART ATTACK!!! he was shaking like a bloody washing machine. i *really* wish i could shoot the ar$eholes. god knows what my bird's reactions to the noise is...

Fireworks - the most unpleasurable, stressful, pointless, heart-breaking holiday. it was fireworks night that made one of our loved, and cherished dogs (by us and our neighbors) run away. I can safely say that fireworks should not be sold to regular people, but organisers of events, so that they can witness the unknown attraction to them in a far-off field or something, not near houses where it causes nothing but trouble, anger and tension...
Thu 06/11/03 at 21:11
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
My cats go crazy as well. They run around like olympic athletes on speed.
Thu 06/11/03 at 21:09
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Belldandy wrote:
> I'm still wondering how a dog that's inside a house manages to run
> away because of fireworks.

Mine does its in the kitchen then striaght to the living room.
Thu 06/11/03 at 21:08
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
I'm still wondering how a dog that's inside a house manages to run away because of fireworks.
Thu 06/11/03 at 20:49
Belldandy wrote:
> Hear, Robin, not here.

Ah yes, stupid mistake to make.

Cheers.
Thu 06/11/03 at 20:47
Chad Niga wrote:
> I have a dog
Chad Niga wrote:
> I have a dog too

OK, we know now.

What's his/her name?
Thu 06/11/03 at 20:44
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
You ban fireworks, you make lots of people unemployed.

But they should impose limits on them, they've been going on for over a month now. Make a 1 week window for using them and impose time limits like before 11pm. (They've been going off at 1:30AM!)

Large displays need premission and you can do them on new years eve.

There, done.

I should be Prime Minister.
Thu 06/11/03 at 20:26
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
I have a dog too
Thu 06/11/03 at 19:59
Regular
nope.
Thu 06/11/03 at 19:53
And the Government's solution? THey're currently proposing a plan to ban any fireworks that produce noise levels of over 120 decibels. Now, a typical computer (with a few fans fitted) runs at 35-55 dB. Considering every ten dB the noise actually gets twice as loud (by way of logarithms), there's not much point really, is there?
Thu 06/11/03 at 19:48
Regular
the houses are all attached in a row, and so are the gardens, and even with double glazing, the screeches still rip through the house. Looks like dad sorted it out though, by blocking out the noise with the music channels. he's got 'magic' blaring out right now. a chance for him to use his surround sound and slab-like subwoofer.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.