GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Instant Pro font size glitch"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 14/07/09 at 13:54
Regular
Not sure why but the font size has changed on my home page?

Should I correct it myself or wait? none of the other pages have changed?

PS do you want these posts here or in support?
Tue 14/07/09 at 13:54
Regular
Not sure why but the font size has changed on my home page?

Should I correct it myself or wait? none of the other pages have changed?

PS do you want these posts here or in support?
Tue 14/07/09 at 14:45
Staff Moderator
"Aargh! Broken..."
Apologies for the issues caused by the upgrade here.

The problem is that the old page was coded in HTML from the old editor and the new page tries it's best to convert this to XHTML. The problem is that the old font size were 1, 2, 3 etc while the new editor uses point sizing. I've updated the small text on your page to 10pt as this seemed about right. Also corrected the meta tag issue and you home page now validates fine.
Tue 14/07/09 at 15:10
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
I have edited the subject title for this thread so other people read this rather than post new threads. Hope you don't mind! :)
Tue 14/07/09 at 17:38
Regular
Thanks again freeola peeps

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.