GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Littlest Homo"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 05/11/03 at 18:14
"period drama"
***WARNING***
May contain traces of : sex, nudity, paedophilia, beastily, necrophilia, drug abuse, vegetable abuse, abduction, violence, forced homosexuality, graphic scenes of a generally disturbing nature, incest, bad acting, dirty tramps, monkey spanking, nuts, excrement feasting and cheese.
***END WARNING***

**The Littlest Homo’s Shockingly Gay Adventures Over the Back Fence**

Little Johnny Nash was a curious boy - investigating every hole he uncovered in the most literal of ways.
Today, like any other day, he felt very curious indeed, and so walked down his garden path to the back fence where an adventure was sure to be found.

He closed his eyes and clacked together his ruby balls, wishing for an adventure. He wished it once, he wished it twice, he wished it three time and (not being able to hold it back any more) threw open his eyes.

And sure enough, there stood a skanky old tramp, dripping.
Johnny smiled, tramps always took him up the alleyway for wonderful adventure.

“ ’Allo darlin’!” Shouted the tramp, very loudly indeed, “Wanna see some puppies?!” He bellowed

“Er .. I’m sorry sir ... But mother says I should be looking at stranger’s puppies. Especially not at my age.” Nash said in his most politest voice.

“Oh! Er .. ! Well, m’name’s Memo! Blab blab blab! We’re not strangers nah, are we!?!?!? A-blab blab blab!” He smiled in a strangely alluring way, perhaps down to the mouldy bread stuck in between his teeth.

“Well, mother says I shouldn’t look at puppies no matter who shows them to me. Even if they say it won’t hurt.” Nash beamed up at the tramp, he was a very polite young man.

“Righ’! Can you do sweets!?”

“Nossir”

“A ride in my car?!”

“Sorry sir, mother says no.”

“ ‘Ows about a quick game of ‘miniature golf’ behind them dustbins!? A-blab blab blab!” The tramp gave a wink.

“Well sir, my mother had never told me not to do that. It sounds like an adventure”

“Oohh-hoo-hooo! It will be, young’un!!!! It will be indeed!”

Little Johnny Nash, tramp in hand, made his way behind the dustbins.
After several seconds Johnny emerged victorious, urine-soaked and a little looser, something meowed from his rectal passage and a bedragled tail stuck out between his bum cheeks.

“A-hoo-hoo, young’un!” Memo the tramp roared, leaning back against the wall and lighting up. “Best game ‘o golf I’ve ‘ad all week! A veritable hole-in-one!!! A-blab-blab-blab!”

“But, sir, I do believe the monkey somewhat ruined our adventure.”

“Per’aps, lad! Per’aps!! But golf just ain’t golf wi’out a monkey grabbing your balls.”

And with a fading “Blab-blab-blab” the tramp was gone. Little Johnny sighed, climbed wearily over the back fence and walked back down the garden path, leaving a trail of various body fluids in his wake; the adventure was over.

But that afternoon Mr AJ the blacksmith had promised to show little Nash his red-hot rod. That was sure to be an adventure in itself.
Thu 06/11/03 at 18:43
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Besides, Nash and I really did go out with each other. That was 100% real.
Thu 06/11/03 at 18:39
"period drama"
Bane wrote:
> Do you understand how fat, stupid and lonely you morons make
> yourselves look?

But they told me wearing a massive rubber suit while standing in an empty carpark and drooling would be flattering.

You need to loosen up and get with the sweet smeel of ultimate gayness
Thu 06/11/03 at 10:59
Regular
"Taste My Pain"
Do you understand how fat, stupid and lonely you morons make yourselves look?
Thu 06/11/03 at 10:38
Regular
"Hallelujah"
I'm so confused...
Wed 05/11/03 at 22:24
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> But that afternoon Mr AJ the blacksmith had promised to show little
> Nash his red-hot rod. That was sure to be an adventure in itself.

Yey. AJ gets mentioned. As does his red-hot rod. w00t, etc.
Wed 05/11/03 at 22:21
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Hahahahaaha.
That was differently superb.
Geeeyass.
Wed 05/11/03 at 21:23
Regular
"Beaten with sticks"
Hmm *Starts Gay-Brigade March*
Wed 05/11/03 at 21:19
Regular
"Teal'c"

It's over, Mark.
It's over.
Wed 05/11/03 at 21:17
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Oh THERE you are. I won't accept this 'no comment'. Tell me! Tell me now! TAKE ME NOW NASH!! Er...*ahem* Yes. What have you got to say for yourself? I thought we only had each other.
Wed 05/11/03 at 21:15
Regular
"Teal'c"
No comment at this time.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.