GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Kill.Switch"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 05/11/03 at 15:54
Regular
Played it yet?

I got hold of a US copy and from what I've played, it's pretty good! The graphics ain't that great - a bit blurry ant quite a few jaggies, but the gameplay is decent. The whole 'shooting round corners' stuff has been implemented well and the AI use it too.

Not as great as I hoped, but I'd stil recommend it.

Anybody else played it?
Thu 06/11/03 at 16:29
Regular
"Nooooooooooo"
He was not bragging about having a US console all he did was proved you wrong because you said this US copy is almost certainly exactly that a copy But it wasn’t so be quite, because you’re the only dork on here.
Thu 06/11/03 at 09:54
Regular
ßulle??? wrote:

> And who said I play UK games on it? Considering I picked it up while
> on holiday last year - coupled with the fact you can get US games at
> the same cost as UK if you shop around on the net - AND the fact that
> Xbox Live isn't an issue for me, means you must be extremely retarded
> to jump to such a conclusion like that.
>
> Now go away.

Uhuh, the second most obvious answer. Why would you even bother picking up a US console if you live in the UK?! It's certainly no bragging point that's for sure. "Ooooh look, I've got a US console and only play US games". What a dork!

I don't recall saying anything about Live being an issue...paranoia setting in is it?!! lol
Wed 05/11/03 at 16:33
Regular
Nomino wrote:
> ßulle??? wrote:
> Nomino wrote:
> Oooh, somebody else with a chipped console, meaning this US copy is
> almost certainly exactly that; a copy.
>
> No you nob, it's a US game on a US console.
>
> Uhuh, an obvious answer. The obvious response is that it must still
> be chipped because only a monkey would buy a US console and only ever
> buy US games. To play UK games means it is chipped.

And who said I play UK games on it? Considering I picked it up while on holiday last year - coupled with the fact you can get US games at the same cost as UK if you shop around on the net - AND the fact that Xbox Live isn't an issue for me, means you must be extremely retarded to jump to such a conclusion like that.

Now go away.
Wed 05/11/03 at 16:26
Regular
ßulle??? wrote:
> Nomino wrote:
>
> No you nob, it's a US game on a US console.

Uhuh, an obvious answer. The obvious response is that it must still be chipped because only a monkey would buy a US console and only ever buy US games. To play UK games means it is chipped.
Wed 05/11/03 at 16:16
Regular
don't mind him, he was kicked in the head by a donkey when he was 3
Wed 05/11/03 at 16:11
Regular
Nomino wrote:

No you nob, it's a US game on a US console.
Wed 05/11/03 at 16:10
Regular
Oooh, somebody else with a chipped console, meaning this US copy is almost certainly exactly that; a copy.
Wed 05/11/03 at 15:54
Regular
Played it yet?

I got hold of a US copy and from what I've played, it's pretty good! The graphics ain't that great - a bit blurry ant quite a few jaggies, but the gameplay is decent. The whole 'shooting round corners' stuff has been implemented well and the AI use it too.

Not as great as I hoped, but I'd stil recommend it.

Anybody else played it?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.