GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"IGN: GTA 3 Review"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 05/11/03 at 14:43
Regular
"8==="
http://xbox.ign.com/articles/457/457994p1.html
Wed 12/11/03 at 20:00
Regular
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> A credit to the Xbox console, Vice City more so than GTA 3.

I wouldn't say that. They're PS2 games, through and through. Lets at least give the credit where credit's due, eh?
Wed 12/11/03 at 19:12
Regular
"God bless video gam"
I'll be getting/recieving it!
I've played Vice City on PS2 once and the graphics weren't the best and the loading times were quite long, but looking at trailers, reviews and screenshots, I'm definitely going to get the awesome double pack!

VICE CITY RULES!!!!!!!!!!
Thu 06/11/03 at 21:41
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
GTA3 and Vice City are better in different ways, which is strangely annoying. I love the way all the different gangs hang about in specific areas in GTA3, and how they always seem to be fighting turf wars with each other. Then in Vice City there doesn't seem to be as much of this, but there's so much more to do, including owning different properties, which makes Vice City marginally better.

Both great games, though. I bought the double pack for PS2 the other day.
Thu 06/11/03 at 20:45
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
I have never played GTA 3 or Vice City so I'll definately be getting the box set once it's released. I've been waiting to play these games for a long time and see if they're as good as everyone says they are. :) I'm sure they will be... :)
Thu 06/11/03 at 11:30
Regular
They still remain two of the best games of the modern era. I am thinking of doing it for the extras and the fact that the error in GTA 3 where some gang members didn't turn up for a mission which stopped the mission from taking place has been taken out. I have nearly finished Vice City 100% on the PS2 and its one of the most impressive games I have ever played and I'm not going over the top. The game has everything and it re-creates the mob life to perfection. A credit to the Xbox console, Vice City more so than GTA 3.
Thu 06/11/03 at 11:05
Regular
"gsybe you!"
How can you warrant spending good money on a re-release of two old games, which just have a few extra features?
Wed 05/11/03 at 23:29
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Got both on the PS2, but if I can get the XBox pack for £30 I may consider getting it especially with the neater graphics and decrease in loading time.
Wed 05/11/03 at 15:16
Regular
i wish they'd hurry up and release it
Wed 05/11/03 at 14:43
Regular
"8==="
http://xbox.ign.com/articles/457/457994p1.html

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.