GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Lazio 0-4 Chelsea"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 04/11/03 at 21:46
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Hahahahahahaha.

Hahahaha.

Lazio under 12s, more like. They were absolutely awful.

*Continues laughing*

Oh, and Man United beat Rangers 3-0. As I predicted. w00t.

And Partizan Belgrade held Real Madrid to 0-0. Which is good.
Sat 08/11/03 at 10:42
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Yes, but European match bans are useless if your team ends up floundering in Europe, and it serves for ages because of that.
Fri 07/11/03 at 23:38
Regular
It should only be Europeon games.

Like When Lee Bowyer got banned for his mad challenge in europe and got a 6 (or somthin) europeon match ban.
Fri 07/11/03 at 23:20
Regular
AfroJoe wrote:
> Moe wrote:
> Uefa has hit Lazio central defender Sinisa Mihajlovic with an
> eight-match ban after he was caught spitting and kicking out at
> Chelsea's Adrian Mutu.
>
> European competitions, or that and domestic?

I think it is both mate, not entirely sure.
Fri 07/11/03 at 22:37
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Moe wrote:
> Uefa has hit Lazio central defender Sinisa Mihajlovic with an
> eight-match ban after he was caught spitting and kicking out at
> Chelsea's Adrian Mutu.

European competitions, or that and domestic?
Fri 07/11/03 at 19:56
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Wolves 2 Birmingham 1

Wolves will go 1-0 ahead, with Blues equalising just before half-time. Wolves score a penaulty to win the match.
Fri 07/11/03 at 18:41
Regular
Uefa has hit Lazio central defender Sinisa Mihajlovic with an eight-match ban after he was caught spitting and kicking out at Chelsea's Adrian Mutu.
Fri 07/11/03 at 16:06
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Yes, I did mean 0-3. I usually put the highest score first.

And Kiely did make several great saves; Easily first choice for Ireland ahead of Given.
Fri 07/11/03 at 12:02
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
I hope you meant 0-3 :P

If so i would take that result happily... but i genuinely do feel how we are playing right now that someone will soon be on the recieving end of a big thumping by Birmingham... maybe its gonna be Wolves maybe it'll be Leicester... it might even be Blackburn but its inevitable with how the team is gelling together and creating so many chances in the last couple of games that the goals will start to fly in soon, Forsell has started to learn Dugarrys style and the 2 looked awesome against Charlton... if only Kiely hadnt been in such fantastic form the game could easily have finished 10-2 instead of 1-2, Kiely made literally endless world class saves, we wont come up against that kind of form every week and the hammering that someone will get is just around the corner, i can honestly see it coming.
Thu 06/11/03 at 21:25
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
3-0 more like.
Thu 06/11/03 at 13:19
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
Wolves will not beat Blues... no question of that.

If Blues play like they have done so far they will destroy Wolves... how on earth Dean Kiely kept us out in the last 20 mins on monday i'll never know... it was a freak and dont happen too often, we really are gonna punish someone soon with how we are playing... Wolves are the favourites to be on the recieving end of some serious Blues pressure.

Predicition: Wolves 0 - 4 Birmingham.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.