GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Evening all...what have I missed?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 04/11/03 at 20:58
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Yeah, I'm back after a gruelling month spent in Thailand and then jetting over to Cambodia...it was excellent.

Also went to Phnom Penh while in Cambodia and saw the Killing Fields REALLY eerie and horrible, but sort of nice in the fact that they seem to use it as a reminder of what they should never allow to happen again) and went to a shooting range where we fired AK-47's... when you put those mothers on auto, trying to keep it pointing straight is like trying to keep a dog in a bath!

That was quite a good moment. It felt like I was in Apocalypse Now. But without the drugs, music or war.

Anyway, what's been going on since I've been gone?
Thu 06/11/03 at 15:21
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Unbeliever wrote:
> I'm afraid you're going to be horribly disappointed.

Really? Got in fine as it happens. Stung on the ticket cost though. No way was that film worth £4.70.
Wed 05/11/03 at 21:45
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Bane wrote:
> Ah Unbeliever, so how did that unfortunate 'fraud' situation pan out?
> Did the 'blame someone else' tac work out?

IB, it didn't quite work out. However, I kept my job under a veil of chaos. It's all been sorted out now, though. So I'm fairly happy with the outcome.
Wed 05/11/03 at 20:56
Regular
Emperor Xerxes wrote:

> Do you even know who Dickens was?

Yeah, he was David Copperfield's manager. Legend has it that Dickens suggested that Copperfield should make his house disappear, but Copperfield went one better and invisibalised the Statue Of Freedom (as it was called in the day).
Wed 05/11/03 at 18:26
"Mimmargh!"
The Zeppo wrote:
> As Dickens himself once speculated, "The Emporers' a wan**r! The
> Emporers a wa***r!".

That is an insult and not a speculation. You spelt Emperor wrong even when you lambasted someone else in another thread for making spelling mistakes. Do you even know who Dickens was?
Wed 05/11/03 at 18:26
Regular
"Balls"
as the famous zeppo said : im a loser, im a loser, i am such a loser!!
Wed 05/11/03 at 18:22
Regular
Emperor Xerxes wrote:

> And my only dreams my friend consist of killing one of my personal
> enemies, owning a house made out of old ammunition and living
> forever. So far so good.

As Dickens himself once speculated, "The Emporers' a wan**r! The Emporers a wa***r!".
Wed 05/11/03 at 16:50
"Mimmargh!"
The Zeppo wrote:
> Honey, just because you spend your life trying to be someone big on
> the internet, it doesn't mean we all share your dream.
> Because, my friend, as Shakespeare himself once wrote, "Nought
> is the man who art but a pathetic snivveling little w****r, be he
> whom e-famousness is thy goal."

Zeppo. You have no right to bring Shakespeare into this.

And my only dreams my friend consist of killing one of my personal enemies, owning a house made out of old ammunition and living forever. So far so good.
Wed 05/11/03 at 13:20
Regular
"cachoo"
The Zeppo wrote:
> Better luck next time, niblet.

Aw!
Wed 05/11/03 at 13:13
Regular
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Oh jeebus.
>
> We've got another c*ck sure, jam-jar glasses nerd to put up with.

Sorry, pet, I already used the beer-bottle specs comment on one of your lackeys.
Wed 05/11/03 at 13:10
Regular
Oh jeebus.

We've got another c*ck sure, jam-jar glasses nerd to put up with.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.