GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"KingCube, free pen!!!!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 04/11/03 at 12:50
Regular
"Omnipresent"
Rang KingCube up a few days ago. Got an old Scottish woman, obviously not pleased I was calling 15 minutes before they closed, on the line. She was hardly polite. Anyway, ordered FreeLoader and a free pen for £15. It came a few days later (via recorded delivery!), and with a free pen. Which had been bitten, had the clip broken and no ink. Kingcube, YOU OWE ME A FREE PEN.

Buy from ukgames.com. You don't get a free pen but you better service.

rant end.
Tue 04/11/03 at 12:50
Regular
"Omnipresent"
Rang KingCube up a few days ago. Got an old Scottish woman, obviously not pleased I was calling 15 minutes before they closed, on the line. She was hardly polite. Anyway, ordered FreeLoader and a free pen for £15. It came a few days later (via recorded delivery!), and with a free pen. Which had been bitten, had the clip broken and no ink. Kingcube, YOU OWE ME A FREE PEN.

Buy from ukgames.com. You don't get a free pen but you better service.

rant end.
Wed 05/11/03 at 23:37
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Phone them and ask to speak to the manager. Tell him/her that you want your free pen and the service was not acceptable.

If they disagree or whatever, tell them they are losing a customer and will get bad word of mouth.

Then look forward to your nice (unchewed!) pen :o)

If they're any good anyway :o)
Wed 05/11/03 at 23:42
Dunno if I'll get slated for this, but out of all the mail order and online retailers I've dealt with thich are based in Scotland, have been below par; some examples include cagames (I think) - rung them up only to get a guy who sounded as if he couldn't wait to get rid of me); coolcasemods.com (sent them a few emails about certain products only to not receive a reply).
Wed 05/11/03 at 23:44
"slightlyshortertagl"
Phone them up and get REALLY phyched up about the pen :-P
Wed 05/11/03 at 23:45
You CHEWED on MY FREE pen!!!
Wed 05/11/03 at 23:45
Regular
"Balls"
well that is plain and simply unadceptible.
Wed 05/11/03 at 23:46
Regular
This is why i chose this retailer over others and you let me down.

This is shoddy.

I am going to Watchdog.
Wed 05/11/03 at 23:47
Nicky Campbell is ker-azy.
Wed 05/11/03 at 23:47
Regular
"Balls"
to watchdog,

some old bloke chewed my pen sort it

cheers
Wed 05/11/03 at 23:48
Or old woman.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.