GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Games Running up until Christmas"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 03/11/03 at 22:21
Regular
Are there any good games I should consider getting on the run up till Christmas?
Tue 04/11/03 at 20:00
Regular
"Balls"
get a cube for christmas its got good games.
Tue 04/11/03 at 19:59
Regular
"Balls"
only a few after christmas to, like final fantasy x-2 and...
Tue 04/11/03 at 19:55
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Moe wrote:
> Are there any good games I should consider getting on the run up till
> Christmas?

No.
Tue 04/11/03 at 18:44
Regular
Yes and I have Viewtiful Joe, "seriously". Hence the reason why I only want Mario Kart and possibly F Zero GX.
Tue 04/11/03 at 18:43
Regular
Viewtiful Joe, F-zero & Mario Kart are three AAA titles. Seriously.
Mon 03/11/03 at 23:26
Regular
PS2 Manhunt, GameCube Mario Kart and then about 8 games for my Xbox. The PS2 has a pi*s poor line up for a long time to come and outside of Mario Kart and possibly F Zero GX the Cube line up really isn't that much better. That is of course if you discount multiformat games.
Mon 03/11/03 at 23:04
Regular
As much as i like my PS2, the Cube easily has the best line-up this christmas and thats where most of my cash will go.
Mon 03/11/03 at 22:25
Regular
"SSX 3 = amazing"
I will post some. Of course, by the natural law of hpysics, someone else will post a betetr one.

SSX 3
Tony Hawks Underground
Hardware
Destruction Derby
Manhunt
True crime
Medal of honor
WWE 5
Everquest

Someone else post some more.
Mon 03/11/03 at 22:21
Regular
Are there any good games I should consider getting on the run up till Christmas?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.