GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Last Ever Col Topic."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 03/11/03 at 22:08
Regular
STOP. RIGHT NOW.

Its people like you who give people like Col all the attention they require from here.

They don't get the attention, they go elsewhere. Buts thats not going to be happening anytime soon, thanks to you.

The funny thing is, you won't change. You're just gonna keep acknowledging him, and he's never gonna leave...until one of you dies. Their hair (i.e. joins the real world).

^^^^^
That may not make much sense because i just copied it from another topic, but the point is, if you don't want any more col, then

1)no more col topics
2)no talking to col
3)no talking about col to other members on the board (he'll get his jollies off that, too)

You vill obey mein orderz.

You know how I know? Because I've tried it before (we had weekly idiots on this other board), and the tactic worked for me, baby. Some of the more cynical of you will say I'm still like him, but I'll pretend I didn't hear you. Didn't hear you type it. These modern keyboards, they're so quiet, angelic even...
Mon 03/11/03 at 22:18
Regular
"SSX 3 = amazing"
You see zeppo. I ahve one thign over you that you never got to experience.

the Vote Crazy Col! era.

If you thought my recent spam attack was bad, you have seen nothing compared to that era.
Mon 03/11/03 at 22:15
Regular
Der Nazi wrote:
> Wow, you're back!
>
> Zeppo, please leave.

Are you talking to me, or Zeppo The Dog Faced Boy (who is sitting next to me)?
Mon 03/11/03 at 22:14
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Wow, you're back!

Zeppo, please leave.
Mon 03/11/03 at 22:13
Regular
"SSX 3 = amazing"
hi
Mon 03/11/03 at 22:11
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Hey Col.
Mon 03/11/03 at 22:10
Regular
"SSX 3 = amazing"
Aw thanks mate.

And what on earth does: Their hair (i.e. joins the real world).
mean?
Mon 03/11/03 at 22:08
Regular
STOP. RIGHT NOW.

Its people like you who give people like Col all the attention they require from here.

They don't get the attention, they go elsewhere. Buts thats not going to be happening anytime soon, thanks to you.

The funny thing is, you won't change. You're just gonna keep acknowledging him, and he's never gonna leave...until one of you dies. Their hair (i.e. joins the real world).

^^^^^
That may not make much sense because i just copied it from another topic, but the point is, if you don't want any more col, then

1)no more col topics
2)no talking to col
3)no talking about col to other members on the board (he'll get his jollies off that, too)

You vill obey mein orderz.

You know how I know? Because I've tried it before (we had weekly idiots on this other board), and the tactic worked for me, baby. Some of the more cynical of you will say I'm still like him, but I'll pretend I didn't hear you. Didn't hear you type it. These modern keyboards, they're so quiet, angelic even...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.