GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Chris Benoit or Kurt Angle?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 03/11/03 at 21:49
Regular
"Swivel!"
Which is the better Wrestler of the two?
Tue 04/11/03 at 20:12
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
I'd have to agree with you all and say Angle purely for all the reasons that have already been mentioned... :)
Tue 04/11/03 at 15:57
Regular
"I like cheese"
Overall, I would prefer Benoit as a heel.

But atm Angle.
Tue 04/11/03 at 13:54
Regular
You can't really judge a wrestler just on his finishers. I'd have to go with Kurt Angle, he's a great wrestler (technically, Benoit is probably better, only just) he can play face or heel and is great on the mic.
Tue 04/11/03 at 01:03
Regular
"Balls"
ahh, im going on finishers, the crossface is hard to get out of unlike the ankle lock, but the angle slam is better than that head but thing... if you go by finishers benoit has it i think. just for the fact that his is near imposible to get out of, and he uses the sharpshooter now to.
Mon 03/11/03 at 22:54
Regular
Angle's also better on the mic.
Mon 03/11/03 at 22:32
Regular
"Blunt"
Chris Benoit:
+ Great technical wrestler
+ Very good at playing heel

- Not much charisma
- Not a strong face character
- A bit boring for some

Kurt Angle:
+ Lots of charisma
+ Good all-round style
+ Can play face or heel equally well
+ Amateur background

- He's got that You Suck chant and it'll never go away.
- Again, a bit boring for some

Overall, I'd say Angle's the better wrestler.
Mon 03/11/03 at 21:58
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
It's an interesting question. I'd say Angle is slightly more exciting but Benoit is technically brilliant which makes it so close. Angle plays both heel and face very well. Benoit is probably better as a heel but his match quality just makes you want to stand up and applaud.

I'm going with Angle just for the fact that his promos are better. In ability, there is nothing to choose between them. I'd go Benoit on ability just.

Nice to you posting here Mike.
Mon 03/11/03 at 21:49
Regular
"Swivel!"
Which is the better Wrestler of the two?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.