GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"3rd party developers for Gamecube."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 09/03/01 at 18:22
Regular
Here are a few of the third party developers for the Gamecubes.

Acclaim Entertainment -- Company president Greg Fischbach has already announced plans to support the Gamecube console.

Activision -- Has announced it will support Nintendo Gamecube.

Capcom Entertainment -- Working on a Gamecube version of Resident Evil 0.

Electronic Arts -- EA Canada has already received working development hardware and is benchmarking the Gamecube's performance.

Factor 5 -- Has two Gamecube titles underway -- Thornado, a 3D action shooter, and Star Wars Rogue Squadron Cube -- click on the link and be blown away.

Konami -- Several projects underway for Nintendo Gamecube. Also has deal with Universal Interactive to release Gamecube titles based on The Thing, Jurassic Park III and -- believe it or not -- Crash Bandicoot.

Infogrames -- Has announced that it has more than five projects underway for Nintendo Gamecube, but has not commented on what they are.

Midway Games -- Currently in planning stages for Nintendo Gamecube project.

Paradigm Entertainment -- Has several projects planned for Nintendo Gamecube.

Titus Software -- Multiple projects underway for Gamecube, one of which is rumored to be a next-generation Robocop game.

Take-Two Interactive -- Has said it will support Nintendo Gamecube with software.

THQ -- Has already confirmed development of a Rugrats title for Gamecube. The firm is also working on Tetris and a new WWF wrestling game for the system.

Ubi Soft -- Has announced it will support Nintendo Gamecube.

3DO -- Company president Trip Hawkins confirmed that the 3DO will be creating software for Nintendo's next-generation console.

Thu 16/07/09 at 10:05
Regular
Hi Gwenda I'm so glad that you enjoyed your tutorial day on saturday despite the weather, and you are right about the club room, it is certainly buzzing, hopefully over the coming weeks, we shall be ale to keep up the buzz and everyone will start to understand the cameras they have.
see you tuesday
sue
Sun 12/07/09 at 15:33
Regular
what a great start to this new club. it felt like the room was buzzing, and it has reignited my passion for photography. Great tutorial on Saturday, very atmospheric pictures due to the naff weather. hope it continues like this

gwenda
Sat 10/03/01 at 19:29
I can't stop laughing at Grix's harshness,
somebody help!
Sat 10/03/01 at 19:26
Regular
The Game i just read your post with Green Day's Basket Case playing in the background, and the words just fit the intro exactly!

just thought i d let you know that.
Sat 10/03/01 at 19:24
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
FM is funny..ha ha ha:

FM: Always Correct.

I love that line, I wish I was as funny as him....!

The Game
Sat 10/03/01 at 19:15
Regular
Yep, Grix is the man!

Or are you a woman?
Sat 10/03/01 at 19:12
And highly amusing :)
Sat 10/03/01 at 19:10
Regular
Possibly a bit harsh there Grix?

Nah, you were right after all!
Fri 09/03/01 at 22:48
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Mind you the Third Party approval process set by Nintendo is pretty tough...

Has anybody seens the GBA's symbol (blue elipse) ... any ideas?
Fri 09/03/01 at 19:26
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Don't you listen to them TOM they are just mean old bullies, you post what you want!....:D

The Game

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.