GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Obie Trice - Cheers"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 03/11/03 at 00:44
"High polygon count"
As I've mentioned in another thread, I'm downloading this album from Kazaa.

Don't fret - this is only to see if I like it, and if I do, I'll buy it.

As you'd expect, there are numerous copies of the tracks on Kazaa, but they all have wildly varying lengths. For example, "Got Some Teeth" seems to vary from 1:10 up to around 7:34!!! Yet all are apparently recorded at 128kbps.

Can anyone who owns the CD provide me with the ACTUAL track lengths, so that I can at least hazard a guess as to which files are likely to be genuine?

Thanks in advance.
Wed 05/11/03 at 12:06
Regular
"aliens exist"
thing i ahte about kazaa is the varying download speeds
Wed 05/11/03 at 00:45
"High polygon count"
Bullett wrote:
> Is it good though!

Yes!

There's a couple of tracks I haven't listened to yet, but I've liked everything so far. As Damarus says, if you like Eminem, you should like this.

I'll be ordering it in the next few days.
Tue 04/11/03 at 22:06
Regular
I downloaded it the other day and I'm planning on buying it when I have spare cash lying around. It's an excellent album if you're into eminem, 50 cent and Dr Dre style music. Eminem does feature in about half the songs it seems and there isn't a song in it I don't like. Usually with an album theres 3 or 4 crap songs that you just don't listen to. Yes, they're some tracks that aren't as good as others but still not crap.
Tue 04/11/03 at 16:43
Regular
"One More Chance"
No problem Wookiee. It's a great album, you should like it.
Tue 04/11/03 at 15:14
Regular
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> Jetster - thanks a lot for that, it has really helped me trim away the
> crap files on Kazaa.
>
> Bullett - 2 for £22? Why don't you order from
> http://cd-wow.com for £8.99? You could get 2 for under
> £18!

Might just do that ya know...
Is it good though!
Mon 03/11/03 at 23:00
"High polygon count"
Jetster - thanks a lot for that, it has really helped me trim away the crap files on Kazaa.

Bullett - 2 for £22? Why don't you order from http://cd-wow.com for £8.99? You could get 2 for under £18!
Mon 03/11/03 at 21:41
Regular
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> Don't fret - this is only to see if I like it, and if I do, I'll buy
> it.

Would you let me know if it's actually any good? I saw it on 2 for £22 yesterday and almost got it.

Thanks
Mon 03/11/03 at 19:42
Regular
"One More Chance"
Here you go Wookiee:

Average Man - 4 mins 16 secs
Cheers - 3 mins 34 secs
Gotta have teeth - 3 mins 47 secs
Lady - 4 mins 45 secs
Don't come down - 5 mins 11 secs
The setup - 3 mins 13 secs
Bad B*tch - 4 mins 9 secs
S*S**t hS**ts the fan - 4 mins 52 secs
Follow My Life - 3 mins 55 secs
We all die one day - 5 mins 29 secs
Spread Yo S*** - 4 mins 3 secs
Look in My Eyes - 4 mins 50 secs
Hands on you - 5 mins 12 secs
Hoodrats - 4 mins 12 secs
Oh! - 4 mins 30 secs
Never forget ya - 4 mins 27 secs
Outro - 4 mins 2 secs

Phew, hope that is ok.
Mon 03/11/03 at 17:36
"High polygon count"
I've been away. No, not prison! I just got fed up here - couldn't think of anything worthy of contributing, got fed up with the constant bickering/arguments etc. and decided to move on to other things/places/forums.

I've basically popped back to ask a few questions, then no doubt I'll be gone again, as I've seen not much has changed! :-)

But I'm otherwise fine. How is your good self?
Mon 03/11/03 at 16:54
Regular
"not dead"
I can't help, but that song, 'Got Some Teeth' there's got to be some kind of story behind that.

Damn did I laugh the first time I heard it.

Anyway, Wookiee, where have you been? How are you?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.