GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WWE in American football"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 02/11/03 at 20:47
Regular
"Whats a tagline?"
After seeing that advert i thought yeah thats not a bad idea. They should pick a team of WWE superstars and make them fight agaist a football team each week !!!!!

What do you think?
Sun 02/11/03 at 20:47
Regular
"Whats a tagline?"
After seeing that advert i thought yeah thats not a bad idea. They should pick a team of WWE superstars and make them fight agaist a football team each week !!!!!

What do you think?
Sun 02/11/03 at 21:08
Regular
XFL
Mon 03/11/03 at 01:23
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
1) It's already been done and was about as popular as a fart in a lift.

2) You do know the size of an entire American Football team right? Including Offence, Defence, Special Teams and substitutes you're looking at around 50+ guys. That's probably the entire active roster right there.

3) With Vince banning everything from a piledriver to a punch i somehow doubt he'd let his wrestlers play a game of gridiron every week with the endless possibilities of them getting hurt.
Mon 03/11/03 at 10:09
Regular
Vince is just rubbish now, to think he actually used to do something good.
Mon 03/11/03 at 15:27
Regular
"Plate of glue"
Its exactly like what Paul Heyman said on Smackdown.
Mon 03/11/03 at 15:57
Regular
Which was?
Mon 03/11/03 at 22:00
Regular
"Whats a tagline?"
Well how about a rugby team insted? their more hard then American football players

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.