GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"message for (aoE)+(hALLOohowartthou)+(memoranDUM) and others that want to hear the saddest story!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 02/11/03 at 20:31
Regular
"www.bloodbanx.com"
Lil Ginge wrote:
> Now this is a little harsh.
>
> Someone give me a damn good reason everyone is ganging up on
> him/her!
>
> I may well agree with you after a good explanation but I would prefer
> one before I jump on the SR band wagon like Jonnie Knox.. heh *sees
> caption of memo english roj and ros on the SR shoppin trolley*

thank you for being the kindest person i have come across (he by the way)
i think there ganging up on me because i am annoying i set up a thread saying do you want to be annonyed? that is the only thing that was really annoying and i sent a few (hundered)(joke) posts to mr snuggly to try and email me then the_aoe_slaught (aoe) told menoranduim that i was very annoying then he told hallohowartthou and he made A channel ABOUT ME since then i have been public enemy number 1

my story is sad isn't it i try and try to tell them i am only here to get a few posts in "top posters list" and prehaps get a GAD for something

so now all you who have ganged up on me feel guilty very guilty
i do not expect the 3 above to feel guilty but i try

i was going to change my name to something like aoe (OR SOMETHING STUPID LIKE THAT) or hallohowartthou or menoranduim (STUPID NAMES)!

i try to be frindly aoe told my my style of writing was ***** so i changed it then he said stop talking posh so i changed it then he said your grammers bad but i cannot change it!

aoe said i was just here to win a GAD and annoy people but i am not here to annoy i did go from another chat forum but this one offered prizes so i swapped i have never sweared in my post (check them) i have never harmfully insulted anyone

i think if i changed my nickname to MORON everybody whould know who it was

i tryied oh yhea i was told to go away and come back in a year by someone 2 years younger than me! i tryied to be funny! he said i don't take that **** froM MORONS
I JUST HOPE ALL WHO WISH TO INSULT ME NEVER GO INTO ANY OF MY TOPICS!

SO I AM GOING TO TALK TO low posters because the high posters (thoose who i have seen) are happy now i am going to the intelligent disscussion where none of you morons that insult me on the hour every hour can even dream of being hahahahahahaha as you think i am a moron soon i will make the most profitable bussiness anyone has ever seen i shall be in the record books with bill gates (richest man in world)(most charitable man in world)(donated so many millions)

so i hope your lives get ruinied (thoose of you who insulted me)

anyway you won't be seeing much more of me on this c**py thread cause it is
you all should feel sorry for me

if you don't know what the hell i am talking about well look at all posts posted to me or about me and never talk to thoose who insult (the busnessman of the centuary BESSANT!!!!!!!! ahahahahahaha(cough)

actually i will set up a thread all about aoe, mermoranduim and halloweenyfunnynamedperson! and you are expected to post and say i am sorry mr.bessant i didn't realize you felt that way.and if you even think of insulting me::

I WILL REPORT ALL YOUR POSTS!!!!!!!!!!

surely there will be something to bann you on!

if all eslse fails i will find out your password and get you banned!! haha

THANKS FOR LISTENING!

please do not take any offense if you haven't insulted me!

mr.bessant apoligises for any sadness caused
mr.bessant hopes to see you in his thread!
Mon 03/11/03 at 21:04
Regular
"www.bloodbanx.com"
RE: rusty pitchfork
Mon 03/11/03 at 21:03
Regular
"\\"
SSX 3 = great wrote:
> Aoe wrote:
> "Fireworks have been going off all night and i'm getting a
> headache and my gerbil has bit it's arm off. Stupid fireworks"
>
> if he said that he'ld probably get slated for beign cruel to animals
> or somehting like that.

Yes. Because it would be his fault his gerbil hated fireworks and wanted to have some pain to take away the pain of fireworks...

*cough*
Mon 03/11/03 at 21:03
Regular
"www.bloodbanx.com"
given up on pitchfork?
gone on to better things?
Mon 03/11/03 at 20:18
"For the horde!!!!"
b銊ánt wrote:
> just one question if i want to talk about say for example:
>
> how annoying fireworks are what would be the least annoying way to
> talk about it? (i will see if your theory works)

I'm going to strap you to a big firework and light it.....BOOM
Mon 03/11/03 at 20:14
Regular
"SSX 3 = amazing"
Aoe wrote:
> "Fireworks have been going off all night and i'm getting a
> headache and my gerbil has bit it's arm off. Stupid fireworks"

if he said that he'ld probably get slated for beign cruel to animals or somehting like that.
Mon 03/11/03 at 20:12
Regular
"\\"
"Fireworks have been going off all night and i'm getting a headache and my gerbil has bit it's arm off. Stupid fireworks"
Mon 03/11/03 at 20:10
Regular
"www.bloodbanx.com"
just one question if i want to talk about say for example:

how annoying fireworks are what would be the least annoying way to talk about it? (i will see if your theory works)
Mon 03/11/03 at 19:40
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
I'm going to explain this slowly.

Just about everyone tells you your posts are pointless and annoying.

"your posts are really annoying, stop it. Try to say something constructive"

"NOOOoOOoooOOo!!!! I'm just going to keep posting annoying posts until everyone accepts it...if you don't I'll report all your posts until you eventually get banned!!!!!11 If you don't I'll hack your accounts!!!111111"

Do you think this is going to make people like you?
Do you think having a purple name really makes a difference if you behave like this all the time?

If you stop acting like an idiot, and stop purposely continuing to annoy people, then they may stop disliking you. It's as simple as that.
Mon 03/11/03 at 19:35
Regular
"www.bloodbanx.com"
Emperor Xerxes wrote:
>
> And want to kill bessant with a rusty pitchfork.
>
> Ok...maybe that was a bit too far.........
>
>
> .....or was it....

i would prefer a brand new one them rusty ones hurt too much.
Mon 03/11/03 at 19:32
"Mimmargh!"
Memorandum! wrote:
> You see, this is what makes people hate you.

And want to kill bessant with a rusty pitchfork.

Ok...maybe that was a bit too far.........

.....or was it....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.