GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Simpsons vs. Futurama vs. South Park"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 02/11/03 at 20:05
Regular
Simpsons:

Uses subtle and obvious humour. A gem of a cartoon. This series is a comment on American society and a dysfunctional family living there. It has its@ own cult following. The longest running cartoon t.v show and also the most watched comedy show.

Futurama:

Another Matt Groening classic. This has been running for the shortest length of time out of "the big three". Matt's perception of the future. Original characters and very funny.

South Park:

About the most controversial cartoon ever. Prefers a very unsubtle blend of violence and swearing. Adult and toilet humour previal. Very funny though. A classic cartoon, with the legendary Kenny deaths :),

So which is your' favourite?

(mine is The Simpsons)
Fri 07/11/03 at 18:58
Regular
I dunno, hard to pick, but I'd say Futurama.

South Park and The Simpsons are just as good though.
Thu 06/11/03 at 10:50
Regular
"hit the road jack"
It's the Simpsons for me.
Thu 06/11/03 at 09:36
Regular
"Hallelujah"
Family Guy.

Contraversial, Random, Very funny!
Thu 06/11/03 at 09:36
Regular
I still prefer South Park. It is basically a more adult version of the Simpson style Genre and so has more crass humor which I prefer.
Thu 06/11/03 at 07:40
Regular
"The Red Shift"
lalakersrule wrote:
>exactly what I think

thanks for saving me all that time lr
Thu 06/11/03 at 00:05
Regular
"I'm not a noob :"
Simpsons is Just painfully embarrassing to watch now and at some points I just get annoyed and turn it over shaking my head over how pi$* poor it's become. The old episodes were awesome but I want to meet the episode creators and smack them with a newspaper.

Family guy is the best for me, no question about it.
Wed 05/11/03 at 20:50
Regular
Dr. Zoidberg. Is. The. Best. Ever.

notice i didn't resort to the american slang, 'Rocks'.

how many points?

blah.
Wed 05/11/03 at 19:37
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Simpsons by far as long as we're talking Simpsons season 3-4. However now it's a shadow of it's former self and of the new episodes i think i've laughed about once out of 20 odd shows. Maybe if they stopped giving Lisa and her right on ramblings a rest and concentrated on actual funny characters then it might get good again.

Futurama was so much better then the current Simpsons is. No feminist nonsense, no right on message throughout the episode and more important then anything else, no Lisa!! Bender is probably the 3rd funniest character ever in my opinion after Homer and Stewey from Family Guy. No wonder FOX cancelled it, probably hope Groening will take the magic he used on this and take it back over to the Simpsons.

Only really watched South Park's first series and never got round to watching it after that although Cartman is hilarious. Can't really say anything else about it though.
Wed 05/11/03 at 16:59
Regular
"aliens exist"
simpsons for lastability

but in terms of laugh my ass off hilarity south park everytime, how do they get away with it!

ps futurama was hugely overlooked and under-rated by a lot of peeps
Wed 05/11/03 at 16:36
Regular
Family Guy, Simpsons,Futurama,South Park

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.