GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bible Code"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 02/11/03 at 19:25
Regular
One of the most pathetic things I have ever seen. Basically anything can be made out of it, and the fool that does it is and atheist, making it a even more unbelievable. If he doesn't believe in God, then how can he believe in this Bible Code thing? "Oh, I looked up Columbia, and I got "fire" and "will mourn" and all this other stuff, and the pattern was in the shape of a space shuttle". Where did you get an education? Special school? How does a space shuttle look like this?
*Actual representation of pattern. Not to scale.

- -
- -
- -
- -
-
-
-
-
-
-

This is more of a "Y" shape, moron, and last time I looked, a shuttle craft didn’t look like that. Another of his quotes "And I saw the twin towers collapse from my balcony, and I ran downstairs, and I checked the Bible Code reader, and it came up, and I said, Oh my God, its real"

Oh my God, your a complete idiot. The man that does this (name escapes me) is nothing but a shyster, and a con man out to make a profit. The Bible Code is obviously false. It acts as an alphabet, methinks, because on every page of the bible you must get every letter of the alphabet rpeated once, and then its only a matter of scanning for a certain word.
Until there is conclusive proof that this thing works, I am an unbeliever. In 2006 though I will see, because supposedly "it is the apocalypse" but he hurriedly adds "oh, of course this isnt a set outcome, in can be changed..." In 2006 he will probably be away in a mnasion with his millions milked from pathetic sods.

Comments, anyone?

PheniX
Sun 02/11/03 at 19:25
Regular
One of the most pathetic things I have ever seen. Basically anything can be made out of it, and the fool that does it is and atheist, making it a even more unbelievable. If he doesn't believe in God, then how can he believe in this Bible Code thing? "Oh, I looked up Columbia, and I got "fire" and "will mourn" and all this other stuff, and the pattern was in the shape of a space shuttle". Where did you get an education? Special school? How does a space shuttle look like this?
*Actual representation of pattern. Not to scale.

- -
- -
- -
- -
-
-
-
-
-
-

This is more of a "Y" shape, moron, and last time I looked, a shuttle craft didn’t look like that. Another of his quotes "And I saw the twin towers collapse from my balcony, and I ran downstairs, and I checked the Bible Code reader, and it came up, and I said, Oh my God, its real"

Oh my God, your a complete idiot. The man that does this (name escapes me) is nothing but a shyster, and a con man out to make a profit. The Bible Code is obviously false. It acts as an alphabet, methinks, because on every page of the bible you must get every letter of the alphabet rpeated once, and then its only a matter of scanning for a certain word.
Until there is conclusive proof that this thing works, I am an unbeliever. In 2006 though I will see, because supposedly "it is the apocalypse" but he hurriedly adds "oh, of course this isnt a set outcome, in can be changed..." In 2006 he will probably be away in a mnasion with his millions milked from pathetic sods.

Comments, anyone?

PheniX
Sun 02/11/03 at 19:26
Regular
Oh dear, when I posted that the spaces in the "picture" were cancelled out. If you want to see it, then click "Reply Quoting This Message".
Mon 03/11/03 at 09:19
Regular
"Laughingstock"
If the author of the Bible Code is an atheist, who exactly does he think is responsible for encrypting the Bible with a secret cipher?

I have one word which sums up my thoughts on this: it begins with "b" and ends in "it".
Mon 03/11/03 at 09:26
Regular
"Taste My Pain"
I have the tune "Excalibur" running around my head (you know, the one by Vangelis with the awesome choir chanting), and the very mention of the bible sent the tune into that fantastic bit towards the end that really gets the blood running.

Vangelis - Excalibur, best tune ever.
Mon 03/11/03 at 09:36
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Maybe I should listen to this tune.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.