GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Can I post coursework?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 02/11/03 at 12:53
Regular
Hi, I have some coursework (Year 10 free choice) and I was wondering if it would be Ok to post it on here for some feedback?
Sun 02/11/03 at 16:24
"slightlyshortertagl"
*shrugs*
Sun 02/11/03 at 15:58
Regular
Bit eager there aren't you, HHAT ?
Sun 02/11/03 at 15:37
"slightlyshortertagl"
Epiphany wrote:
> Ok cool. I have a story to post. I kind of expect bad feedback but
> then that is the idea, I can improve on your ideas.

:-D Go ahead.
Sun 02/11/03 at 15:34
Regular
"www.bloodbanx.com"
where you expecting everybody to go "great story" even if it was people whould find something about which there is nothing wrong with!
Sun 02/11/03 at 13:06
Regular
Ok cool. I have a story to post. I kind of expect bad feedback but then that is the idea, I can improve on your ideas.
Sun 02/11/03 at 12:55
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Yes, but be prepared to receive some not so constructive feedback form the less helpful members of the site.
Sun 02/11/03 at 12:53
Regular
Hi, I have some coursework (Year 10 free choice) and I was wondering if it would be Ok to post it on here for some feedback?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.