GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Not Again!!!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 09/03/01 at 15:34
Regular

The main game that I have been waiting for is armoured Core 2. This game was to be a launch title as it was in the US, However it got delayed to December and since then it has been scheduled to come out every Friday but every Friday it gets delayed another week. So the latest date was 16th March, but when I looked it has been delayed another week! It came out in the US 7 months ago, so why does it take this long to come out over hear? I would not be bothered if they had just said that it will de delayed 7 months, but in stead they delay it every single week. Imagine if they said MGS2 was coming out next Friday, then when Friday comes they say oh it will be next Friday. Then the following Friday the same thing happens, you would feel like killing the person on the other end, well this is happening to me since the PS2 came out. Why are they doing this? Does any one now what is going on?
Fri 09/03/01 at 15:34
Regular
"gametag = viperfire"

The main game that I have been waiting for is armoured Core 2. This game was to be a launch title as it was in the US, However it got delayed to December and since then it has been scheduled to come out every Friday but every Friday it gets delayed another week. So the latest date was 16th March, but when I looked it has been delayed another week! It came out in the US 7 months ago, so why does it take this long to come out over hear? I would not be bothered if they had just said that it will de delayed 7 months, but in stead they delay it every single week. Imagine if they said MGS2 was coming out next Friday, then when Friday comes they say oh it will be next Friday. Then the following Friday the same thing happens, you would feel like killing the person on the other end, well this is happening to me since the PS2 came out. Why are they doing this? Does any one now what is going on?
Fri 09/03/01 at 16:03
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Don't ask mate, because you'll get
"They delay it to make the best game possible", which is a fair answer with titles that are not available anywhere.
I understand that issue.
My gripe, same as you, is with titles that are out in other territories yet have not come out here, months after our transatlantic cousins have played and grown bored with them.

I had to wait almost 2 months of slippage for a game I was after, finally came out yesterday.
Hurrah!

As for others, Sky Odyssey, Armor Core 2, Ominusha Warlords, Resident Evil etc etc, nobody can really say except the developers and publishers.

Yes it's infuriating. Yes, you get to Friday and then AARRGGHHHH another week/month until it maybe is released.
What can you do?
I just swallowed the ball of frustration, played PS1 titles and the PS2 ones that appealed to me and bided my time.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.